WILMINGTON, DE, Feb 24, 2020 – DuPont Interconnect Solutions announced that it is introducing several new products across its DuPont Pyralux and Riston product families to address a diverse set of needs for both the manufacture and performance of advanced electronics devices.
“DuPont Interconnect Solutions is focused on helping our customers push performance boundaries, while also meeting complicated processing demands,” said Andy Kannurpatti, west business leader, DuPont Interconnect Solutions. “With the introduction of these newest products, we are demonstrating again our resolve to create novel solutions that meet the needs of our customers today and in the future.”
DuPont’s newest product innovations include:
- Pyralux AG – an all-polyimide double sided copper clad laminate that is offered in both sheets and rolls with global availability and is ideal for use in high volume consumer, medical and automotive applications.
- Pyralux GPL – an adhesive that is specifically formulated for high-speed, high-frequency flexible circuit applications; it has outstanding thermal resistance, peel strength and UV laser drilling process capability.
- Riston DI3000 – multi-wavelength, dry-film photoresist for pattern plating on multi-layer boards. High adhesion and chemical resistance delivers yield by eliminating lifting and breakdown defects in copper, tin or gold.
- Riston DI5100 – optimum solution for the mSAP process. Made for smooth copper high adhesion on isolated resist lines, this film delivers the ultimate high density circuits made today.
- Riston DI9200 – high density interconnect film for print and etch process. High resolution and adhesion, combined with excellent lamination conformation, ensures high yields. Fast photospeed at multiple LDI wavelengths ensures high productivity.
DuPont Interconnect Solutions brings a deep understanding of materials science to the printed circuit board (PCB) market. They provide materials that support all aspects of PCB manufacturing for many types of PCBs: single- or double-sided boards and flexible, rigid-flex, or rigid configurations.
As a market leader in flexible PCB laminates, dry film photoresists and high-reliability metallization, they allow their customers to push the design envelope and create products that perform faster and more reliably.
About DuPont Electronics & Imaging
DuPont Electronics & Imaging is a global supplier of materials and technologies serving the semiconductor, advanced chip packaging, circuit board, electronic and industrial finishing, display, and digital and flexographic printing industries. From advanced technology centers worldwide, teams of talented research scientists and application experts work closely with customers, providing solutions, products and technical service to enable next-generation technologies. More information about DuPont Electronics & Imaging can be found on our electronic solutions and advanced printing websites.
DuPont is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life. Their employees apply diverse science and expertise to help customers advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets including electronics, transportation, construction, water, health and wellness, food, and worker safety.
More information can be found at www.dupont.com.