TULA, Russia, Oct 5, 2018 – CADSoftTools has announced CAD VCL 14, a new version of the CAD library for Delphi and C++ Builder. This version contains major improvements and new features designed to make your CAD VCL experience better.
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- added reading of hyperlinks for entities;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded up loading of DXF files;
- bug fixes related to import of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files:
- added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010;
- bug fixes related to export of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved display of 3D files:
- added a new mode of surface display: Hidden lines;
- added display of 3D model edges;
- improved reading of SAT files;
- improved reading of OBJ files;
- improved reading of STL files.
- Improved export of HPGL files:
- added saving of line weights.
- Improved export of SVG files:
- added saving of texts.
- Improved export of PDF files:
- added saving of fonts;
- added option for saving to raster PDF files;
- bug fixes related to export of PDF files.
- Other improvements:
- added option for automatic regeneration;
- improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM and SVG files;
- improved G-code generation from DWG and DXF files.
To download the demo version of CAD VCL and try it please fill in the form at CADSoftTools website: https://cadsofttools.com/products/cad-vcl-enterprise/download/
If you have any questions on CAD VCL, its features and licensing, you can contact CADSoftTools at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on CAD VCL, please visithttps://cadsofttools.com/products/cad-vcl-enterprise/.
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.