AUGSBURG, Germany, Nov 7, 2019 – CADENAS releases a new plug-in for the CAD system BricsCAD: Engineers, planners, designers and architects get direct access to millions of 3D CAD & BIM as well as AEC models from numerous well-known manufacturer catalogs within the construction and planning software BricsCAD.
3D CAD & BIM models available with just a few clicks
Thanks to the integration of the 700 manufacturer catalogs, users no longer have to spend hours surfing the Internet to find the parts they need for their design and planning. After the installation from the BricsCAD App Store, users of the CAD software can directly access the desired 2D & 3D components via a button within the user interface. These components can be individually configured and then inserted into the existing design or planning in BricsCAD with just a few clicks.
- 3D & 2D BIM CAD models in native BricsCAD formats
- 700+ manufacturer catalogs
- Intelligent engineering data with extensive metadata for mechanical & electrical engineering, architecture & HVAC
- The product configurator simplifies the design process and avoids wrong combinations
- All CAD models are free of charge
BricsCAD is a software application for Computer Aided Design (CAD) that has been available since 2002. BricsCAD in its editions can be used for two-dimensional design drawings, three-dimensional design models, parameter-based modeling, deep-drawing modeling and building data modeling (BIM). More than 300,000 BricsCAD licenses have been sold to date.
The BricsCAD App powered by CADENAS is available for free download:
- 3D CAD product catalogs for Engineering & Mechanics
- ECAD product catalogs for Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- 3D CAD BIM & AEC product catalogs for Architecture & HVAC
CADENAS is a leading software developer in the areas of Strategic Parts Management and parts reduction (PARTsolutions), as well as Electronic Product Catalogs (eCATALOGsolutions). With its customized software solutions, the company acts as a link between the component manufacturers with their products and the purchasers.
With its 380 employees at 19 international subsidiaries, the name CADENAS (Spanish: process chains) has been standing for success, creativity, support and process optimization since 1992.
More information can be found on our homepage at: www.cadenas.de/en.