STAFFORDSHIRE, UK, Sep 25, 2017 – Theorem Solutions has announced the release of v20.0 CADverter NX<>ICEMSurf. This bi-directional translator supports NX 9, 10 and 11 along with ICEMSurf 2016 and 2017.
New and improved product features and enhancements in v20 include:
- The product can now be used in conjunction with the Theorem UI. This allows translation configurations to be created and maintained, enabling flexible translation capabilities in a simple to use drag and drop interface
- Conversions from within ICEMSurf can utilise United Interface configurations
- Configurations can be named to suit the type of data and translation
- Named configurations can be used on the command line
- Installer now uses Microsoft Installer
- The teil/molecule (Surf structure) is now supported in both directions
- Convergent modelling data (NX 11 only) can now be converted to ICEMSurf
- Colours are supported when translating from NX into ICEMSurf
- Datum Axis systems are now converted
- Import of scanned data from NX
Theorem’s strategic partnerships with Siemens and Dassault Systemes ensures that there is parallel development between the latest releases of NX and ICEMSurf, and Theorem’s CADverter products, allowing Theorem to continue to provide data solutions for the Siemens and CATIA communities.
About Theorem Solutions
Theorem Solutions works with engineering and manufacturing companies to reduce the cost of project collaboration with their customers, suppliers and internal departments. The innovative and advanced data translation products and services provided also helps to protect the value of engineering data and the intellectual property it contains.
For more information, visit www.theorem.com.