FREMONT, CA, June 5, 2017 – Themis Computer, a leading manufacturer of rugged computing platforms, announced the third generation of the Nanopak i7– the company’s most powerful small form factor computer.
“Applications on the tactical edge require increasingly lighter, quieter, and more versatile computers,” said Bill Kehret, CEO of Themis Computer. “With our new Nanopak i7,soldiers can process data quietly in their backpacks while in the field.”
The new Nanopak i7 packages an Intel 6th generation Core i7 processor, up to 32GB DDR4 memory, and 1TB FLASH storage in a small, light-weight, rugged form factor. Engineered to address the performance and compatibility challenges of unmanned vehicle, ground vehicle, man-wearable, and shipboard applications, the Nanopak i7 provides multiple I/O configurations in an environmentally resilient, noiseless chassis.
Special features of the Nanopak i7 include:
- 6 GHZ Dual Core i7
- Customizable I/O with multiple networking, storage and interface options including twoGigE, Wi-Fi, VGA, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, GPIO, serial, UART, or HD audio.
- Specialized I/O via optional internal mini PCIe
- 2 SSD storage up to 1TB
- 8 – 36V DC power
- Quiet and reliable hardened-aluminum conduction cooled chassis
- -40° to 50° C operating temperature range, IP67 sealed water-resistance, MIL-STD-461F (ground mobile)
- Broad application functionality including real time control, data recording, small storage and communication systems, and mobile robotics.
Pricing and Availability
The next generation Nanopak i7 will be available in Q3. For more information visit www.themis.com/nanopaki7.
Upcoming Themis Events
Themis will be exhibiting at the US Pavilion, Booth N4-352 at DSEI in London from September 12-15. To schedule a demonstration, please visitthemis.com/events.
About Themis Computer
Founded in 1989, Themis Computer combines high-performance computing and advanced thermal and mechanical design expertise to deliver reliable standards-based and custom embedded computing solutions for OEMs, systems integrators, and application providers. Themis products achieve a superior balance between standard commercial technology and ruggedness, keeping mission-critical applications available in the most demanding environments.