Servo2Go has introduced SWM24 integrated stepper motor. SWM integrated steppers are IP65 rated drive+motor units, fusing step motor and drive components into a single splashproof and dustproof device.
The SWM24 integrated steppers combine NEMA 24 step motors with a 6.0 A/phase (peak-of-sine) step motor drive. Power to the drive, located at the rear of the motor, must be supplied by an external DC supply. Applied Motion offers compatible 24 and 48 volt DC power supplies for exactly this purpose.
All SWM24 integrated steppers are RoHS and CE compliant.
- Torque to 340 oz-in
- Rated IP65 for wet and dusty environments
- M12 connectors
- Torque ripple smoothing
- Microstep emulation
- NEMA 24 frame size
- Stored programming option for stand-alone operation
- Step direction, velocity and streaming command control modes
- RS-232, Ethernet and EtherNet/IP Communication options
- Modbus/RTU for communication with PLC or HMI
- Built-in incremental encoder
For more information, visit www.servo2go.com.