DALLAS, TX, Nov 6, 2017 – MultiCam, a US based global manufacturer of CNC cutting solutions is excited to introduce a brand new intuitive CNC software, Coreo.
“Coreo is a ground-up software suite design that incorporates the latest process control for a broad range of technologies, perfect for the MultiCam family of CNC products. Whether it is a Router, Plasma, Waterjet, Laser, Knife, or iPlasmaCNC system, Coreo Suite software has the power to manage the workflow process from design to cut,” says fabrication product manager, Kris Scherm.
- Connect – Users can easily connect with machine control systems located throughout their production area.
- Design – A user-friendly CAD-based creation environment to draw projects/parts.
- Build – Converts object lines in CAD drawings to directional paths that guide the cutting tool.
- Command – The module that runs the cutting tool (i.e. Router, Plasma, Waterjet, Laser, Knife & iPlasmaCNC).
- Report – Allows the user to make informed assessments of business and machine performance.
“Coreo is the platform for the future as it combines ease of use with outstanding efficiency in cutting a wide variety of materials on the right cutting platform. Although we still partner and sell a list of specialized software options, Coreo is our core platform for 80% of your common cutting applications,” says chairman/CEO, David Morse.
About MultiCam Inc.
Since 1989, MultiCam Inc. has manufactured over 12,000 CNC (computer numerical control) cutting solutions for various industries around the world. The innovative company integrates advanced technology and value into highly productive systems that are easy to use and built to last. MultiCam manufactures CNC Router, Laser, Plasma, Waterjet, and Knife cutting machines at its 108,000-square-foot facility in North Texas. A global network of experts supports MultiCam. This includes 60 locations worldwide with 20 Technology Centers across North America.
For more information, visit www.multicam.com.