- RhinoCAM 2018, the newest version of MecSoft’s integrated CAM solution for Rhinoceros 5.0
- VisualCAD/CAM 2018, the latest version of their flagship standalone CNC programming software
- 2 ½ Axis – Automatic feature detection & automatic feature machining
- 3 Axis – Horizontal finishing follow containment, performance & stability improvements
- 4 Axis – Create round stock method & Helical milling
- 5 Axis – Use 5 axis continuous programming methods for 4 axis machining
- CAM Application Programming Interface in RhinoCAM
- NEST & ART modules now are included free of cost in all MILL configurations
“The newly released Automatic Feature Detection (AFD) & Automatic Feature Machining (AFM), along with an Application Programming Interface (API), provide powerful new automation tools to our CAM customers. Coupled with new toolpath methods and enhancements to existing methods, MecSoft continues to deliver outstanding value to our customers.”, stated Joe Anand, president and CEO of MecSoft Corporation.
Free demo software of VisualCAD/CAM 2018 can be downloaded at MecSoft.com.
About MecSoft Corp.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, MecSoft Corp. is a worldwide leader in providing CAM software solutions, addressing both Additive and Subtractive manufacturing technologies, for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM/3DPRINT, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS and RhinoCAM & Rhino3DPRINT. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For more information, visit https://mecsoft.com.