The mechanical design integrates interlocked bearings, outer bearings and large bearing size relative to the size of the encoder. Additionally, the encoders’ solid die-cast housing, with its IP67 protection rating, stays sealed even when subjected to harsh environmental conditions.
- Temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- Shaft load capacity: 100 N (radial) and 50 N (axial)
- Maximum speed of 6000 revolutions per minute
- Magnetic field resistance
- Optional seawater-resistant version
The Sendix 5000 and 5020 encoders are available in shaft and hollow shaft versions and are compatible with all U.S. and European standards. They also support M23, M12 or MIL cable connections, as well as Push-Pull, RS422 or Open Collector interfaces.
For more information, visit Kuebler website.