PORTLAND, OR, May 28, 2019 – Innovyze, the global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, announced the launch of Info360.
Info360 provides users clear, actionable insights and decision support – a 360-degree view of information from their water, wastewater, and stormwater networks. Users can see at a glance the operational performance of network elements, enabling them to increase safety, efficiency, and cost effectiveness for the benefit of their customers and stakeholders.
Info360 is feature-built for water and wastewater utilities and leverages their data investments to empower operators and engineers to quickly monitor, analyze, respond to, and optimize their water and wastewater operations.
Sander Kim, chief product officer at Innovyze, said: “Info360 is a game-changer. Information about your network that was previously hidden – in meaningless databases, complicated spreadsheets, or on screens that were only visible to a limited few in a utility – is now readily accessible to managers, engineers, planners, and operations staff, via a fast, configurable browser-based interface.”
Info360 is the successor to SCADAWatch, with a revamped backend and modifications to the user interface, as well as new features such as sensor health dashboard, alert management, data authoring, simplified reporting, and much more.
Who it’s For
Info360 connects the operations teams with engineering and planning, with dashboards that can be viewed by any utility departments including management, customer service, and finance.
- It makes sense of the valuable data that floods into operations, and frees operators from having to interpret the data for managers – instead, they can now discuss the actions they should take
- It frees water engineers from laborious preparation and formatting of data before it can be imported into models. They can now focus their time on updating and calibrating their models. Existing users report being able to cut calibration time from months to days.
- It gives managers what they need for evidence-based decision-making, so their decisions are defensible
- It provides the necessary data streams for evaluating lifecycle costs on pumps, tanks, and valves that can be utilized in an asset management plan
What Info360 Can Do
- Reduce leaks and water loss (non-revenue water, NRW)
- Alleviate costs from pipe breaks
- Reduce energy costs, repair time, and improve pump efficiency
- Maintain up-to-date hydraulic models
- Provide intelligence on sewer overflow events
- Leverage utility data sets to improve decision-making
To find out more, contact us.
Innovyze empowers water professionals around the world to create, manage, and maintain water services. They are the global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, providing enduring support for customer success. More than 3,000 customers in nearly 60 countries use their solutions to plan, design, manage, optimize, and maintain water and wastewater networks and assets.
For more information, visit website.