OWINGS MILLS, MD, Oct 19, 2017 – Ten industry experts from IMAGINiT Technologies will lead 13 sessions at Autodesk University (AU) 2017. IMAGINiT will also demonstrate the new release of IMAGINiT’s Clarity 2018.1 and Clarity Owner Data Portal software on the tradeshow floor in booth B109. AU takes place November 14 to 16, 2017 at the Venetian Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
“In addition to taking to the stage to share our knowledge with AU attendees, we’re also excited about the opportunity to reconnect with customers from across Canada and the US,” says Bill Zavadil, senior vice president of professional services at IMAGINiT Technologies. “This year, through 13 educational sessions and strategic discussions at the IMAGINiT booth, our diverse team of experts will share insights that help organizations optimize their 3D design processes.”
IMAGINiT Classes at Autodesk University
- Reality Capture Round-Trip for Construction: Physical to Digital and Back to Physical (Tuesday, November 14, 8:00AM-9:30AM)
- Forge: Real-World Applications, Successes, and Lessons Learned by Sis (Tuesday, November 14, 9:15AM-10:15AM)
- Practical Use of Immersive BIM for Design and Construction (Tuesday, November 14, 9:15AM-10:15AM)
- What’s Up, Docs? (Tuesday, November 14, 1:00PM-2:00PM)
- Connect the Docs: BIM 360 (Wednesday, November 15, 1:00PM-2:00PM)
- Fun with FormIt Pro—A Lab to Hone Your FormIt Skillz (Thursday, November 16, 8:00AM-9:30AM)
- The Time Is NOW: Switching from AutoCAD Architecture to Revit—the Right Attitude Is Everything (Thursday, November 16, 1:30PM-3:00PM)
- Advance Steel—Creating a Custom Drawing Style (Monday, November 13, 2:45PM-3:45PM)
- Crossing the Rubicon: Migrating from AutoCAD to Inventor (Tuesday, November 14, 1:30PM-3:00PM)
- Revit Tips for Fabricators (Tuesday, November 14, 2:15PM-3:15PM)
- Techniques for Modeling Motion in Inventor (Wednesday, November 15, 8:00AM-9:00AM)
- From Photos to Solid Geometry—Converting Photogrammetry to Viable Solid Models(Wednesday, November 15, 9:15AM-10:15AM)
- Beyond Rendering—Making Visualization Easy with the Product Design Collection(Thursday, November 16, 8:00AM-9:00AM)
In addition to informative AU classes, IMAGINiT experts will showcase the latest edition of their popular IMAGINiT Clarity family of products, including Clarity Owner Data Portal (ODP) at booth B109. New updates to IMAGINiT Clarity allow users to delve deeper into the valuable data stored in building information models, improving model management for BIM coordinators, administrators and the entire project team.
To experience live demonstrations, learn more about IMAGINiT’s collaboration, reality capture and BIM solutions, and have your questions answered by IMAGINiT’s software development experts, visit IMAGINiT booth B109 at AU 2017.
About IMAGINiT Technologies
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries. Organizations of all sizes work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As one of the world’s largest integrators of Autodesk 3D design and engineering software, the team leverages uunrivaled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability.
For more information, visit www.imaginit.com.