The QuantumM includes the same, high-performance functionality as its portfolio companion with an accuracy specification that makes it an exceptional mid-market alternative for applications that do not require the high-performance specifications of the QuantumS.
Performance and Durability
The QuantumM is certified to ISO 10360 -12:2016, the most rigorous international measurement quality standard in existence and tests to the International Electrical Commission (IEC 60068-2) standards for shock, vibration and temperature stress relief. It also includes the FAROBluT Laser Line Probe HD, the next generation of blue line laser technology that enables five times faster scanning than the previous generation, including complex surfaces comprised of dark and reflective materials.
The QuantumM is easy to maneuver as it is 20% lighter in the hand than its predecessors and immediately ready to use as it requires no warm up time. This ensures better productivity in the inspection, design and manufacturing process by enabling operators to work longer and more comfortably.
The QuantumM enables continuous operation anywhere on the factory floor with industrial grade wireless connectivity and dual, hot swappable batteries to support continuous operation anywhere on the factory floor without the need for external power.
The QuantumM FaroArm is available for immediate quoting.
FARO is provider of 3D measurement and imaging solutions for factory metrology, product design, construction BIM/CIM, public safety-forensics and 3D machine vision applications. The company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software for the following vertical markets:
- Factory Metrology – High-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and complex structures within production and quality assurance processes
- Construction BIM-CIM – 3D capture of as-built construction projects and factories to document complex structures and perform quality control, planning and preservation
- Public Safety Forensics – Capture and analysis of on-site real world data to investigate crash, crime and fire, plan security activities and provide virtual reality training for public safety personnel
- Product Design – Capture detailed and precise 3D data from existing products permitting CAD analysis and redesign, after market design and legacy part replication
- 3D Machine Vision – 3D vision for both control and measurement to the manufacturing floor through 3D sensors and custom solutions
FARO’s global headquarters is located in Lake Mary, Florida. The company also has a technology center and manufacturing facility consisting of approximately 90,400 square feet located in Exton, Pennsylvania containing research and development, manufacturing and service operations of our FARO Laser Tracker and FARO Cobalt Array Imager product lines. The Company’s European regional headquarters is located in Stuttgart, Germany and its Asia-Pacific regional headquarters is located in Singapore. FARO has other offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland, India, China, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, and Australia.
More information is available at www.faro.com.