Epson Robots announced at Automate 2019, the new VT6L All-in-One 6-Axis robot, a new entry level offering to the 6-Axis line up. This compact, easy to install robot includes next generation technology, is ideal for a wide range of simple applications and is offered at the ultra low cost of $13,900. Available in June, the VT6L robot will be showcased at Automate, McCormick Convention Center, April 8-11 at Epson Robots booth #7566.
The VT6L is ideal for simple parts transfer applications such as machine-tool and injection molding load/unload, pick-and-place, dispensing and simple assembly projects. The All-in-One design with built-in controller saves on valuable factory space while its SlimLine structure featuring a compact wrist pitch enables access to hard-to-reach areas in confined spaces. This groundbreaking innovation opens a world of application opportunities due to its incredible price and ease of use. Many applications that were too costly to implement with standard 6-Axis robots, will now be possible.
The VT6L offers easy integration tools such as vision guidance, with a reach up to 900 mm and a payload up to 6 kg. A feature-packed performer, it includes a hollow end-of-arm design for simplified cabling and more versatile tooling. The VT6L offers 110 V and 220 V power and installs in minutes. In addition, there is no battery required for the encoder, reducing the overall cost of ownership.
- Full featured; ultra low cost — the same powerful features found in Epson’s high-end robots, at an incredibly affordable price; with a reach up to 900 mm and payload up to 6 kg
- Easy to use — intuitive and feature-packed Epson RC+® development software makes it easy to create powerful solutions
- All-in-One solution — space-saving design with built-in controller
- SlimLine design — compact wrist pitch enables access to hard-to-reach areas in confined spaces
- Comes standard with 110 V and 220 V power — low wattage and power consumption
- Fast, easy integration — installs in minutes; requires less time and money for system integration
- Integrated vision guidance option — designed specifically for robot guidance; makes it easy to automate simple applications when vision is required
- Simplified cabling — hollow end-of-arm design makes end-of-arm tooling easier than ever
- No battery required for encoder — minimizes downtime and reduces overall cost of ownership
- Application versatility — ideal for machine-tool and injection-molding load/unload, pick-and-place, dispensing and simple assembly projects
About Epson Robots
Epson Robots is a PC controlled precision factory automation provider, with an installed base of well over 85,000 robots worldwide and a product line of hundreds of models of easy to use SCARA, Cartesian and 6-Axis robots based on a common PC based platform. Building on a 35-year heritage, Epson Robots today delivers robots for precision assembly and material handling applications in the aerospace, appliance, automotive, biotechnology, consumer product, electronics, food processing, medical device, pharmaceutical, plastics, semiconductor, and telecommunication industries. For more information, visit www.epsonrobots.com
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 81,000 employees in 85 companies around the world.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, CA, is Epson’s regional headquarters for the US, Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit epson.com.