TULA, Russia, June 25, 2019 – The CADSoftTools team has announced ABViewer 14.1. This new version delivers support of new 3D file formats, new and improved features, interface changes and bug fixes. Here is a full list of them:
- Support of Parasolid formats (*.x_t, *.x_b) and SOLIDWORKS formats (*.sldprt).
- Export to IGES, STEP and BREP file formats.
- Upgraded tool to measure the distance on a 3D model. Using it, you can get not only the distance between two points and height between two parallel surfaces, but also the distance between two circle centers or between two parallel edges.
- Saving of measurements performed on 3D models. ABViewer 14.1 enables to save all the measurements you made in a separate file and load them when necessary. Thus, you can save time and don’t measure the same 3D model twice.
- Saving of 3D section views. Now you can create a section view of your 3D model and save it as a new IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ or BREP file.
- Highlighting of 3D model edges created by a section plane. You can set the highlight color.
- Improved display of DWG and DXF files.
- New interface of G-code generation from DWG and DXF files. In the new version it is integrated into the main ABViewer window.
- Vectorization of raster images. Apart from PDF to DWG or DXF conversion, it is possible to convert data from raster files like JPG, PNG, BMP to editable entities.
- High-quality automatic regeneration of objects.
- Improved performance of the subprogram ‘Thumbnails’.
- Bug fixes.
Download the latest version of ABViewer and try it out right now. It is free for 45 days.
If you have any questions or comments on ABViewer, please contact CADSoftTools at email@example.com.
Learn more about ABViewer at: https://cadsofttools.com/products/abviewer/
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.