SCHERERVILLE, IN, Mar 27, 2019 – CADCIM Technologies is a leading publisher of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil/GIS, and Animation/VFX textbooks. They also provide free teaching and learning resources with all their textbooks to simplify, strengthen, and supplement teaching and learning. In addition to publishing textbooks, the company also provides consultancy services and online training to universities and colleges. For more information, please visit www.cadcim.com. Following is the list of updated/new textbooks for Fall Semester 2019.
- AutoCAD 2020: A Problem-Solving Approach, Basic and Intermediate, 26th Edition
- Advanced AutoCAD 2020: A Problem-Solving Approach, 3D and Advanced, 25th Edition
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2020 for Designers, 20th Edition
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2020 for Designers, 5th Edition
- AutoCAD MEP 2020 for Designers, 5th Edition
- AutoCAD LT 2020 for Designers, 13th Edition
- Ansys Workbench 2019: A Tutorial Approach, 2nd Edition
- Autodesk Fusion 360: A Tutorial Approach, 2nd Edition
- Creo Parametric 6.0 for Designers, 6th Edition
- Customizing AutoCAD 2020, 2nd Edition
- Siemens NX 2019 for Designers, 12th Edition
- SOLIDWORKS 2019: A Tutorial Approach, 5th Edition
- Learning SOLIDWORKS 2019: A Project Based Approach, 3rd Edition
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2019: A Tutorial Approach
- Mold Design Using Siemens NX 2019: A Tutorial Approach, 2nd Edition
- SOLIDWORKS 2019 for Designers, 17th Edition
- AutoCAD Electrical 2019 for Electrical Control Designers, 10th Edition
- Solid Edge 2019 for Designers, 16th Edition
- CATIA V5-6R2018 for Designers, 16th Edition
- Learning Autodesk Alias Design 2016, 5th Edition
- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2016 for Designers, 3rd Edition
- NX Nastran 9.0 for Designers
- Parametric Solid Modeling Projects
- Origami: Constructing 3D Models
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2020 for Architecture, 16th Edition
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2020 for Structure, 10th Edition
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2020 for MEP, 7th Edition
- Exploring Autodesk Navisworks 2019, 5th Edition
- Exploring AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019, 9th Edition
- Exploring Oracle Primavera P6 Professional 18, 3rd Edition
- Exploring Bentley STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition, 3rd Edition
- Exploring AutoCAD Map 3D 2018, 8th Edition
- Exploring Raster Design 2017 for Image Processing
- Exploring RISA 3D 14.0
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2020: A Comprehensive Guide, 20th Edition
- MAXON CINEMA 4D Studio R20: A Tutorial Approach, 7th Edition
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2020 for Beginners: A Tutorial Approach, 20th Edition
- Autodesk Maya 2019: A Comprehensive Guide, 11th Edition
- Pixologic ZBrush 2018: A Comprehensive Guide, 4th Edition
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2019 for Beginners: A Tutorial Approach, 19th Edition
- Blender 2.79 for Digital Artists
- Blackmagic Design Fusion 7 Studio: A Tutorial Approach
- Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015: A Tutorial Approach, 3rd Edition
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: A Tutorial Approach, 3rd Edition
- Introducing PHP/MySQL
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Learning Oracle 12c: A PL/SQL Approach
- Introduction to C++ Programming
To order the textbooks, visit their website www.cadcim.com or email them at email@example.com. These textbooks are also available in digital format which can be downloaded from https://ebooks.cadcim.com, https://www.vitalsource.com/, https://redshelf.com/, and KindleStore. Some of their textbooks are also available as eBooks on Draft2Digital.com.
All their textbooks come with the following free teaching and learning resources for the faculty members and students:
- Technical support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customizable PowerPoint Presentations of every chapter (For Faculty only).
- Part files of all illustrations, tutorials, and exercises.
- Instructor’s Guide with solutions to all review questions and exercises (For Faculty only).
Some of the Salient Features of these Textbooks are as follows:
Written with the tutorial point of view and learn by doing theme, the textbooks are ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your own pace.
- The first page of every chapter enlists the topics that will be covered in it.
- Real-world projects and examples focusing on industry experience.
- Step-by-step examples that guide the users through the learning process.
- Additional information is provided throughout the textbooks in form of tips and notes.
- Self-Evaluation Tests, Review Questions, and Exercises are provided at the end of each chapter.
If you are a faculty member, you can register by clicking on the following link to access the teaching resources: https://www.cadcim.com/Registration.aspx. The student resources can be accessed by clicking on the following link: www.cadcim.com. They also provide live virtual online training on various software packages. For more information, write us at email@example.com.
About Tickoo Institute of Emerging Technologies (TIET)
TIET, a training and consulting division of CADCIM Technologies, provides quality training on various software packages in highly professional environment. Set up with an objective of imparting training on the state-of-the-art technologies in the field of CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil/GIS, and Animation/VFX, TIET lays emphasis on conceptual learning as well as application-based approach to develop and harness the technical skills of the students and keep them abreast of the latest trends and advancements in engineering technologies.
For more information, please visit www.tiet.in.