Binder USA, LP released the Series 696 HEC (Harsh Environment Connector) circular female panel mount connector with hinged cover. The 32 A per contact, 600 V power connector is constructed with 4+PE, 8 and 12 silver-plated crimp contacts.
The connector’s plastic design was developed specifically for use in demanding environmental conditions. It is resistant against climatic influences such as UV exposure, temperature fluctuations, harsh weather and air pollutants, as well as shock and vibration. Because it is also IP68 and IPX9K rated, it is suitable for high-temperature, high-pressure washdown applications in the industrial, agricultural, and chemical industries.
Series 696 HEC highlights include:
- 4+PE, 8, and 12 silver-plated crimp contacts
- UL approval, CSA and VDE in preparation
- 3-point bayonet locking for fast, easy, and secure locking
- Powerful 32 A, 600 V with the smallest construction
- Crimp termination 14-10 AWG (2.5–6 mm²)
- Crimp contacts ordered separately
For more information, visit Binder website.