CLARKESVILLE, GA, Nov 6, 2017 – ASSESS Initiative, a broad reaching multi-industry initiative to facilitate a revolution of enablement that will vastly increase the availability and effectiveness of engineering simulation* is proud to announce the launch of the ASSESS Initiative Membership Program that will be open for membership enrollment early 2018. Early Adopter enrollment is open to ASSESS 2017 Congress attendees and ASSESS Advisory Committee members.
The ASSESS Initiative was formed to bring together key players, both users and developers of simulation software,to guide and influence the software tool strategies for performing model-based analysis, simulation, and systems engineering. The ASSESS Initiative vision is “To significantly expand the use and benefit of software tools for model-based analysis, simulation, and systems engineering in the engineering applications domain.”
“The ASSESS Initiative was initially a loose collaboration of effort by Cyon Research & intrinSIM,” says Joe Walsh, CEO & co-founder of the ASSESS Initiative. “ASSESS Initiative LLC was formed in mid 2016 to support the ASSESS Vision and has already organized the ASSESS 2017 Congress, the ASSESS Advisory Committee, and the launch of the ASSESS Membership Program.”
The ASSESS Membership program will provide the ability for the ASSESS initiative to expand its efforts beyond the annual congress and will provide a range of benefits to the members as follows:
- Access to all ASSESS initiative “deliverable documents” at no charge, including:
- Research Papers as available (available to non-members for a fee)
- Survey research
- Others as appropriate
- Access to ASSESS Theme status and update reports
- Access to previous ASSESS Congress presentations
- Access to ASSESS Members Only LinkedIn Group
- Ability to participate in ASSESS related discussions & posts
- ASSESS Members Only newsletter
- $ 100 discount on the Annual Congress Registration fee
The ASSESS Membership Program is appropriate for all organizations engaged in Analysis, Simulation, and Systems Engineering related to Engineered products & processes. The ASSESS Membership Program will be offered in individual or group memberships as follows:
- Individual Membership at $ 200/year
- Group3 Membership at $ 500/year (up to 3 members from the same organization)
- Group5 Membership at $ 750/year (up to 5 members from the same organization)
- Group10 Membership at $ 1,000/year (up to 10 members from the same organization)
“The ASSESS Membership Program is the next logical step for the ASSESS Initiative to help the engineering simulation community understand and enable the Simulation Revolution making significantly broader usage and benefit of engineering simulation possible,” says Bonnie Walsh, COO & co-founder of the ASSESS Initiative.
* The term “Engineering Simulation” as used by the ASSESS Initiative refers to Analysis, Simulation and Systems Engineering technologies and associated usage in the engineering applications domain.
About the ASSESS Initiative
The ASSESS Initiative was initially a joint activity by Cyon Research and intrinSIM for guiding and influencing the software tool strategies for performing model-based analysis, simulation, and systems engineering, with the primary objective of expanding the use and business benefit of these tools. ASSESS Initiative LLC was formed in mid-2016 to focus on taking the ASSESS vision forward. The ASSESS Initiative is based in Clarkesville, GA USA.
Please refer to our website www.assessinitiative.com for more information.