PHOENIXVILLE, PA, Mar 26, 2019 – Andersson Technologies LLC has released SynthEyes 1903, the latest version of its 3D tracking and match-moving application for Windows, macOS, and Linux. The new release features a new ViewShift system for 3D object removals and combining split takes via an integrated 3D camera-mapping and rendering system with illumination compensation. ViewShift can also generate animated texture maps, complementing the existing texture extraction system, which creates a high-quality single composite texture from multiple frames.
Additional highlights of the new 1903 version include:
- Updated rigging scheme for geometric hierarchy tracking, including new Blur Weights tool, automatic weight map generation, and a color layer isolation display.
- Lens Workflow updated for anamorphics, including rack focus effects; new image preprocessor features to support them.
- Multi-way branching undo and redo allows you to experiment and switch among various alternatives.
- New Shot/Write Undistortion Sequence and Shot/Write Redistortion Sequence menu items: these are much faster than the older Save Map Sequence and have progress bars.
- Occluded wireframe display
- Stabilization Rig Creator and other scripts introduced between primary releases are now rolled in.
- Library updates: OpenEXR 2.3.0 with DWA A/B Lossy floating compression, Alembic 1.7.10, RED 7.0.8
- A large number of additional improvements and bug fixes.
Watch three new tutorials at https://www.ssontech.com/tutes/tutelatest.html
The free demonstration version of SynthEyes on Windows, macOS, or Linux can be downloaded starting at https://www.ssontech.com/regis.html.
Pricing and Availability
The new version is available immediately. For in-support SynthEyes customers, the new version comes at no extra cost. Upgrade or renewal pricing for earlier SynthEyes customers varies depending on the details. Customers should use the online store to determine specific upgrade and non-USD pricing for all versions.
New licenses of SynthEyes Pro cost 499 USD. The cross-platform Pro license runs 599 USD. Floating Pro licenses are 699 USD each; there is a one-time per-site license manager/setup charge of 250 USD for floating licenses. For students and hobbyists, an entry-level Intro version (https://www.ssontech.com/introlim.html) is 299 USD. Purchasing is online or via listed resellers.
A one-year site license for qualifying educational institutions is 495 USD (https://www.ssontech.com/educate.html). Contact the company with particulars for information on volume licenses for student computers.
About Andersson Technologies LLC
Andersson Technologies LLC is a boutique software firm located outside Philadelphia near King of Prussia, Pennsylvania and is headed by computer vision and robotics expert Dr. Russell Andersson. SynthEyes has been solving the toughest problems for visual effects professionals for 15 years, with customers in 90 countries.
For more information about Andersson Technologies, visit www.ssontech.com.