PHOENIXVILLE, PA, Aug 28, 2017 – Andersson Technologies LLC has released SynthEyes 1708, the latest version of its 3D tracking and match-moving application for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. This release includes and consolidates much work on exporters, some of which has been released between SynthEyes 1702 and 1708. In general, it contains a broad spectrum of new and improved features, rather than major new features.
Highlights of the new version include:
- 360VR support and Cinema4D integration into the After Effects export, plus other new options.
- 360VR support for Fusion, with the option to export for Fusion 9’s new VR capabilities or for earlier Fusions.
- Hitfilm and Hitfilm stabilization exports.
- macOS: A major rewrite for reading and writing .mp4 and .mov files, offering improved performance (especially opening large files), though legacy codecs deprecated by Apple are no longer available.
- HEVC/H.265 support for reading and writing on Windows 10 Version 1703 Creators edition or later and macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.
- Level Scene and Remove Stabilization scripts for 360VR. Scripts for easily dividing shots into overlapping pieces (good for non-360VR also).
- Solver improvements, including for default coordinate system creation.
- Updates for batch processing and multiple exports, including new options, image sequence “export”, and defined subfolders for multiple exports.
- Usability improvements including the ability to float all view types, and preferences for easier hit-testing on tablets and/or high-resolution displays.
- Around 100 improvements and bug fixes.
Watch for new tutorials arriving at https://www.ssontech.com/tutes/tutelatest.html
The free demonstration version of SynthEyes on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux can be downloaded starting at https://www.ssontech.com/regis.html SynthEyes runs on operating systems including Windows 10 and macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and the forthcoming macOS 10.13 (High Sierra); see the website for a complete list.
Pricing and Availability
The new version is available immediately. For in-support SynthEyes customers, the new version comes at no extra cost. Upgrade or renewal pricing for earlier SynthEyes customers varies depending on the details. Customers should use the online store to determine specific upgrade and non-USD pricing for all versions.
New licenses of SynthEyes Pro cost 499 USD. The cross-platform Pro license runs 599 USD. Floating Pro licenses are 699 USD each; there is a one-time per-site license manager/setup charge of 250 USD for floating licenses. For students and hobbyists, an entry-level Intro version (https://www.ssontech.com/introlim.html) is 299 USD. Purchasing is online or via listed resellers.
A one-year site license for qualifying educational institutions is 495 USD (https://www.ssontech.com/educate.html). Contact the company with particulars for information on volume licenses for student computers.
About Andersson Technologies LLC
Andersson Technologies LLC is a boutique software firm located outside Philadelphia near King of Prussia, Pennsylvania and is headed by computer vision and robotics expert Dr. Russell Andersson. SynthEyes has been solving the toughest problems for visual effects professionals for around 14 years, with customers in 90 countries.
For more information, visit Andersson Technologies LLC https://www.ssontech.com