WHITE HOUSE, TN, Aug 23, 2023 – Striker Systems, an industry leader in the development of sheet metal fabrication solutions, has announced the release of STRIKER CAD/CAM 2024. STRIKER CAD/CAM provides automated programming of CNC profile cutting and punching equipment, nesting, and business system integration.
With STRIKER CAD/CAM Release 2024, they have taken a significant step forward in empowering your sheet metal fabrication processes with cutting-edge capabilities and user-friendly interfaces.
Key Features of STRIKER CAD/CAM Release 2024:
- AutoCAD 2024 Compatibility: Striker Systems continues our commitment to provide full compatibility with AutoCAD, the world’s leading 2D CAD platform. STRIKER CAD/CAM 2024 is built on the latest AutoCAD 2024 OEM platform, and FAB Professional and DIE Professional 2024 are fully compatible with AutoCAD 2024.
- Sheet Remnant Tracking: Numerous advancements in sheet remnant creation and tracking improve material yield and streamline the use of sheet remnants on the shop floor.
- Analytical Tools for Punch Parts: A new part/tool filtering system allows programmers to determine tool usage across the entire PARTshare library as well as identify potential tool conflicts before parts are even nested.
- Heat Dissipation Optimization: Part optimization algorithms have been advanced to better assist with heat dissipation and stress relief.
- PART Costing: Customers using the STRIKER Costing Assistant will now see support for punching operations in addition to profile cutting.
- WIRE EDM Support: Striker’s wire EDM programming software, SS-WIRE EDM, is now available as a stand-alone solution. As a module of STRIKER CAD/CAM 2024, SS-WIRE EDM no longer requires a separate license of AutoCAD.
Striker Systems VP of sales, Mike Boggs, expressed excitement about the launch, stating, “The STRIKER CAD/CAM 2024 Release embodies our dedication to pushing the boundaries of technological innovation. This release represents a new era of precision and connectivity, allowing users to unleash their full potential in every endeavor.”
About Striker Systems
Striker Systems is a world leader in the development of CAD/CAM and nesting software for the sheet metal fabrication industry. For additional information about Striker Systems sheet metal CAD/CAM and nesting software solutions, please visit the Striker Systems website at www.StrikerSystems.com.