ATLANTA, GA, Dec 20, 2022 – IronCAD, the 3D CAD productivity platform of choice among metal fabricators and custom machinery manufacturers used by hundreds of thousands around the world, officially announced the release of IRONCAD 2023, which contains many exciting improvements and benefits that help customers drive innovation and move designs to production faster.
IronCAD works directly with customers and strategically develops our new functionalities and product quality improvements targeted to strengthen existing customer satisfaction and compel new users in the equipment machinery and fabrication market to evaluate IronCAD’s benefits over the competition. Their most powerful release to date, IronCAD continues to strengthen their focus to build upon performance improvements expected in large assembly design, functionality improvements in the IronCAD 2D Detail Drawing Environment to be not only more competitive but also more productive, extend key modeling capabilities that continue to advance IronCAD’s flexibility and versatility needed to expand their market reach, and user interface improvements that continue to make IronCAD the easiest 3D CAD design product in this market space.
Out of the many newly introduced improvements of IRONCAD 2023, some of the key features in this release include:
- Performance Improvements for Imported 3D Assemblies and 2D Drawing View Creation – Often when dealing with large assemblies, whether imported 3D data or even when creating 2D technical drawings, performance plays a critical factor in bringing in the data and placing it into production drawings. IronCAD 2023 has enhanced key functionality in these areas to reduce the import time and general interaction with the imported data while improving the view creation performance 5x to 10x.
- User Interface Improvements for Better Property Visibility and Collaboration – Improvements in the user interface extend throughout the IronCAD product portfolio to include a better understanding of objects and their visibility through the Object Viewer, Property List Viewer, and Property List editor. When collaborating with the IronCAD Web Viewer, users can visually measure designs sent to collaborators to understand the object’s size.
- Advanced Design Improvements Such as the New 3D Positional Constraint Types, 3D Curve Constraints, and Custom Structural Frames – New advanced design functions have been incorporated into IronCAD 2023 to give more power to users when creating complex designs. For example, new constraint types give users more control in parametric designs and the ability to drive 3D Curves that are leveraged in other operations such as surface designs. Customers also have more capabilities to create customized standards for structural frames to build parametric structural frame designs.
- IronCAD Drawing Improvements Including Column Grid Line Support, Custom Group Leader, and Quick Edit of Annotations from Catalog – New additions to the IronCAD Drawing Environment improve the overall design process giving users more capabilities while reducing steps to complete everyday tasks. Some examples include the new Column Grid Line annotation to display column lines from factories for precise placement, Group Leader line support to allow custom creation of annotations, and quick editing methods for annotations dropped from the catalog to list a few.
- CAXA Draft Improvements for Detailed 2D Drawing – Many improvements have been made in the CAXA DRAFT mechanical 2D Detailing Drawing environment extending its capabilities to offer powerful 2D detailing for users coming from other 2D applications and for detailing 3D Designs from IronCAD’s 3D design environment.
“IronCAD 2023 has expanded all aspects of the IronCAD portfolio of design, engineering, and collaborations applications to streamline and accelerate the product development process in the equipment machinery and fabrication market.” Stated Cary O’Connor, VP of marketing of IronCAD. “Performance, flexibility, and IronCAD’s versatility in design have all been incorporated in the new functionality making IronCAD 2023 a powerful but easy to uses application for users to accelerate their design production process,” he continued.
For a more extensive list of IRONCAD 2023 improvements and enhancements, click here.
Try the newest version of IronCAD for free by navigating to https://www.ironcad.com/free-online-trial/ to start your free online trial.
Based in Atlanta, GA, IronCAD is a leading provider of 3D design productivity solutions that deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction and productivity. Individual components of this solution can be used standalone, complementary within an existing design environment, or can be used together to collaborate effectively throughout the enterprise to extend productivity. IronCAD’s flagship product IRONCAD has won many industry awards for its innovative technology and leads the industry in its ease of use and design productivity. Thousands of customers worldwide use IronCAD to support their success.
For more information about IronCAD, visit www.ironcad.com.