TULA, Russia, Oct 16, 2018 – CADSoftTools has announced CAD DLL 14. Apart from several new features, this version provides a set of important improvements that will enhance the CAD DLL performance. Of particular note are the extended G-code generation features, now it is possible to specify more parameters before you generate G-code from a DWG or DXF file.
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded up loading of DXF files;
- bug fixes related to import of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files:
- added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010;
- bug fixes related to export of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of HPGL files:
- added saving of lineweights.
- Improved export of SVG files:
- added saving of texts.
- Improved export of PDF files:
- added saving of fonts;
- added option for saving to raster PDF files;
- bug fixes related to export of PDF files.
- Other improvements:
- extended features of G-code generation from DWG and DXF files;
- added option for automatic regeneration;
- improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM and SVG files;
- added a new demo project that shows how to work with XML API.
To download the demo version of CAD DLL 14 and try it please fill in the form at CADSoftTools website: https://cadsofttools.com/products/cad-dll/download/.
If you have any questions on CAD DLL, its features and licensing, you can contact CADSoftTools at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on CAD DLL, please visit https://cadsofttools.com/products/cad-dll/.
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.