BALTIMORE, MD, June 21, 2018 – ASCENT – Center for Technical Knowledge is expanding its courseware catalogue to include content for SOLIDWORKS and CAMWorks software developed by Dassault Systèmes. New partnerships with independent publishers and expert authors enables ASCENT to supplement their core Autodesk, Dassault Systèmes and PTC manufacturing content with materials that were not previously offered through ASCENT. The ten new offerings are available in print from ASCENT’s online store at ASCENTeStore.com.
“We’re continuously looking at different ways to expand our learning offerings to exceed customer expectations,” says Paul Burden director for ASCENT. “That’s why we’re partnering with independent publishers and expert authors to bring important SolidWorks knowledge to our customer base. With an established distribution network, we can also assist other authors in getting their books to the right market, within North America and globally.”
The following SOLIDWORKS Partner Learning Guides are now available for purchase through ASCENT:
- Beginner’s Guide to SOLIDWORKS 2017 – Level I
- Beginner’s Guide to SOLIDWORKS 2017 – Level II
- Beginner’s Guide to SOLIDWORKS 2018 – Level I
- Beginner’s Guide to SOLIDWORKS 2018 – Level II
- Official Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) Certification Guide
- Official Guide to Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate Exams (CSWA, CSDA, CSWSA-FEA): SOLIDWORKS 2015 – SOLIDWORKS 2017
- Parametric Modeling with SOLIDWORKS 2017
- Parametric Modeling with SOLIDWORKS 2018
- Virtual Machining Using CAMWorks 2016
- Virtual Machining Using CAMWorks 2018
Learning Guide Availability
ASCENT’s courseware offerings are available to educational institutions, corporations, and individuals and includes learning resources for self-paced learning, instructor-led training, and on-the-job reference. ASCENT also offers Video-Enhanced eBooks, Official Certification Preparation books, self-paced eLearning and Video-Enhanced eLearning Bundles.
ASCENT- Center for Technical Knowledge, a division of Rand Worldwide, is an Authorized Publisher and Developer of Autodesk curriculum, developing professional training courseware and technical documentation for engineering applications including those from Autodesk, Dassault Systèmes and PTC.
For more information, visit ASCENT website.
About Rand Worldwide
Rand Worldwide is one of the world’s leading providers of professional services and technology to the engineering community, targeting organizations in the building, infrastructure and manufacturing industries.
For more information, visit www.rand.com.