xNURBS announces the availability of xNURBS SOLIDWORKS and Rhino plug-in v4. V4 includes a number of enhancements and provides new capabilities, e.g., producing better surfacing quality, editing a xNURBS surface created with Rhino History and achieving smaller tangent deviation (less than 0.04 degree) etc.
Key Features of xNURBS v4:
- Unlimited capacities for solving NURBS: Its optimization algorithm can solve virtually any NURBS surface in a matter of milliseconds (regardless of how complex the constraints are.).
- High-quality surfaces: For a given set of constraints, xNURBS’ optimization algorithm uses energy-minimization method to generate the smoothest NURBS surface among all possible solutions. The generated surface quality is outstanding.
- xNURBS is one super powerful NURBS tool that fixes virtually all surfacing issues for existing CAD software.
- Easy-to-use: It uses one simple UI for all kinds of NURBS modeling.
- Super robust: xNURBS is rock solid and works flawlessly.
- Native CAD surfaces: xNURBS is based on NURBS, i.e., the native CAD surfaces, which can be directly used for any CAD modeling operations without any translation.
- Fully support editing and rebuilding.
For more information, visit www.xnurbs.com.