NEEDHAM, MA, Feb 13, 2018 – PTC announced the initial agenda for the award-winning LiveWorx digital transformation conference, which will be held in Boston from June 17-20, 2018. The annual event expects to feature more than 230 sessions covering a host of trending technology topics, including AR/VR, IoT, Industrie 4.0, product design & business process, robotics, AI, data, security, blockchain, and more.
LiveWorx expects to feature 12 content tracks covering industries and themes that will explore trending digital transformation topics and disruptive technologies. Industrial thought leaders will share their insights on the framework to undergo successful digital transformation.
This year’s event will feature the following confirmed track keynote speakers:
- Bernard Marr, best-selling business author, keynote speaker, and consultant in strategic performance, analytics, KPIs, and big data
- Jaron Lanier, computer scientist, musician, artist, and author of Who Owns the Future?
- Kevin Ashton, coined the term “Internet of Things,” creator of the WeMo home automation platform, co-founder and CEO of leading clean-tech startup Zensi
- Shel Israel, co-founder and CEO of the Transformation Group
- Tom Kelley, general manager of IDEO and author of the best-seller, Creative Confidence
The content-rich agenda also plans to feature speakers from leading industry organizations, such as Bell and Howell, Brigham Young University, City of Boston, Decker Brands, Hirotec, NASA, Pfizer, Philips Healthcare, Raytheon, US Air Force, Vodafone, and Whirlpool.
With a wide variety of sessions to choose from, attendees will be able to build customized agendas based on role, industry, or preferred product family to find the right mix of sessions, demos, exhibitors, and more.
Additional content will be added leading up to the event. Please visit www.liveworx.com for the latest agenda and event information.
PTC helps companies around the world reinvent the way they design, manufacture, operate, and service things in and for a smart, connected world. In 1986 they revolutionized digital 3D design, and in 1998 were first to market with Internet-based product lifecycle management. Today, tehir leading industrial innovation platform and field-proven solutions enable you to unlock value at the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. With PTC, manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the Internet of Things and augmented reality technology today and drive the future of innovation.
For more information, visit www.ptc.com.