The major highlights of this release
- Export 3D PDF with user defined page size: There was limit of 200X200 inches for page size in Adobe. We have implemented algorithm to overcome this limit. User can now export 3D PDF according to their choice of page size. Our plugin supports 600X600 inches custom page size. User can see the page size in properties of PDF. This will be very useful in printing the BIM models to scale.
- Improved PDF templates: We have enhanced further the PDF template functionality. Earlier user was able to export 3D data only on first page of PDF template but now user can export 3D data on any page of PDF template.
- Support Rebar entities: Rebar entities are now getting exported in 3D PDF.
To know more about this release visit here: http://bit.ly/2IrHBYc
Why to use ProtoTech’s 3D PDF Exporters?
- Support embedding 3D PDF PRC data into user defined templates.
- Support user defined page size upto 600 X 600.
- Supports face level colors and textures.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk Revit 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based engineering applications.
- AR/VR development
- 3D desktop/mobile/Web visualization
- Engineering file formats & data interoperability mobile/Web engineering apps development
- Quality assurance/testing services
For more information, visit www.prototechsolutions.com.