JSON is an open-standard file format that uses human-readable text to transmit data objects consisting of attribute–value pairs and array data types (or any other serializable value). It is a very common data format used for asynchronous browser–server communication, including as a replacement for XML in some AJAX-style systems.
Features of JSON Exporter
- 5 version JSON format support
- Visibility of nodes
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
How the product works?
- Download and install JSON Exporter plug-in for Navisworks
- A new panel named ProtoTech JSON will get added in add-in tab
- Run Navisworks and Load a model (part or assembly)
- You can set the mesh quality for the exported JSON model
- For viewing exported JSON, you can go to link https://threejs.org/editor
Why to use JSON Exporter?
JSON exported data can be very useful for game developers who wants to render 3D graphics files of Autodesk (viz. *.dwg, *.dws, *.dxf) using three.js. Their plug-in makes it easy to render 3D models directly into web applications.
“JSON is gaining a lot of popularity and is becoming is format of choice when it comes to streaming 3D data across the Web. The main advantages being compression and ease of read/write,” says Rajesh Bhartiya, CEO of ProtoTech Solutions.
For more information on JSON Exporter for Navisworks, please visit here –http://bit.ly/2zw1WWN.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based engineering applications
- 3D desktop/mobile/Web visualization
- Engineering file formats & data interoperability
- Mobile/Web engineering apps development
- AR/VR app development
- Quality assurance/game testing services
For more information, visit www.prototechsolutions.com.