MecSoft Corp. has announced the availability of AlibreCAM 2019, the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated CAM solution for Alibre Design 2018.
Release highlights include:
- 2 ½ Axis – Improved feature based machining, new Drag Knife cutting method, new cornering options in Profile machining
- 3 Axis – Improvements in Flat Area machining, new Trochoidal entry motions for High Speed Machining, improved cut connections and overall performance improvements
- 4 Axis – Smoother motion outputs in the post-processor
- 5 Axis – Nutating Head support & local coordinate plane programming have been introduced
- Simulation – Tool shank collision detection and early error detection
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
- The TURN module is included free in certain 2019 MILL configurations
Free demo software of AlibreCAM 2019 can be downloaded here.
About MecSoft Corp.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, MecSoft Corp. is a CAM software solutions provider for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM, RhinoCAM, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS, AlibreCAM and VisualCAMc for Onshape. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com.