FARO has announced the availability of the FARO Zone 3D software. This platform, through its advanced smart tools, is the first of its kind to enable investigators to move fluidly between 2D and 3D environments and enhance the quality of incident reconstruction analysis or presentations for public safety professionals. Trial versions of FARO Zone 3D can be downloaded from www.faro.com/faro-3d-app-center/stand-alone-apps/faro-zone-3d.
FARO Zone 3D dramatically elevates the visual impact of presentations, including courtroom exhibits, by enabling accurate 2D and 3D scene diagrams, 3D scene walk-throughs, and full scene reconstruction animations.
FARO Zone 3D also enhances the ability of public safety professionals to plan for, and respond more effectively to, emergencies by creating accurate representations of real-world locations within local communities.
Key leading-edge functionality of FARO Zone 3D includes:
Advanced Smart Tools to Drive a More Confident Result
- Precise diagramming and measurement tools
- Blood spatter analysis tools
- Bullet trajectory analysis tools
- Dynamic momentum and skid crash analysis tools
- Vehicle crush analysis tools
- Accurate scene replication with more than 10 million 3D models included or imported from free, online sources
- Accurate 2D and 3D animations and walk-throughs
Enhanced Flexibility to Drive a Faster Result
- Easily draw and edit in 3D or in 2D and see both views simultaneously
- Explore “what if” animation scenarios in real time with exact measurements taken from the scene
- Quickly and simply import measurement data from other sources such as drones, satellite maps, or laser scanners
- Import FARO laser scan data directly from FARO SCENE software
- Backwards compatibility with FARO CAD Zone and ARAS applications
FARO Zone 3D is currently available for ordering.
FARO is theprovider of 3D measurement and imaging solutions for factory metrology, construction BIM/CIM, product design, public safety forensics. The company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software. Technology from FARO permits high-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and complex structures within production and quality assurance processes. The devices are used for inspecting components and assemblies, rapid prototyping, documenting large volume spaces or structures in 3D, surveying and construction, as well as for investigation and reconstruction of accident sites or crime scenes.
FARO’s global headquarters are located in Lake Mary, Florida. The Company also has a technology center and manufacturing facility consisting of approximately 90,400 square feet located in Exton, Pennsylvania containing research and development, manufacturing and service operations of our FARO Laser Tracker and FARO Cobalt Array 3D Imager product lines. The Company’s European regional headquarters is located in Stuttgart, Germany and its Asia-Pacific regional headquarters is located in Singapore. FARO has other offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland, India, China, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Australia and Japan.
More information is available at http://www.faro.com.