Falkonry, Inc. has announced a new version of its operational machine learning system. In field trials, Falkonry LRS 2.0 has provided unmatched performance, visualization and scale, enabling customers to realize rapid improvements in the uptime, quality, safety and yield of their industrial operations.
According to a McKinsey & Company report, manufacturing digitization will boost industrial profit margins by 3-5 points – but only if the technologies can work at scale. Falkonry is enabling users to deploy such technology at scale. Over the last six months, Falkonry customers have successfully analyzed more than 4 trillion data points. In just the last three months, they have turned 100 billion points of raw data into 300 million actionable condition assessments. Customers are also addressing more use cases than ever before. A major oil & gas company has built more than 150 predictive models in just the last two months, which is more than double the number they built six months ago. A large steel manufacturer has built over 400 models in that timeframe.
As companies digitize their operations, manufacturing and process engineers need to review increasingly vast amounts of operational data that is spread across many sources. The new Falkonry LRS product speeds up operational data review and machine learning results for customers and delivers significant benefits in three key areas.
- Performance: With a 100X improvement in inference speed, the product
- Allows more data to be processed with fewer devices in edge deployments scenarios
- Allows vast amounts of historical data to be enriched
- Visualization: By reviewing and managing all operational data in one place, users can
- See trends instantly over larger amounts of data
- See model results and confidence levels alongside the explanation of how individual signals impact those results
- Enterprise Scaling: Simplifies large predictive operation applications across the enterprise by
- Securely managing user access in large installations with support for Enterprise Single Sign-on
- Improving support for common data integration scenarios
About Falkonry LRS 2.0
Falkonry’s new product is built on patented technologies. The company has been granted a US patent for Operating behavior classification interface (US Patent No. 10,037,128 B2) with two additional patents pending.
These new capabilities and features enable Falkonry LRS 2.0 to:
- Deliver rich, responsive and unified visualization of signal data to ensure no user interface lag as the number of variables, density or volume of data increases. Intuitive gestures such as selection, zoom and pan provide a consumer-grade experience.
- Speed up operational data review and machine learning so customers can intuitively find time periods in signals that deserve attention. Enables robust data ingest and improved management of events. Includes a data overview that identifies the total time range available in a datastream.
- Scale up to growing enterprise needs by including enterprise security integration and a full view of operational data across the enterprise in one place. Users can run multiple trained models in production.
For more information about Falkonry and its offerings, please visit www.falkonry.com.