TULA, Russia, Oct 4, 2021 – CADSoftTools announces a minor, but really important release of CST CAD Navigator. It focuses on improving stability and performance of the application and helping you work with 2D/3D CAD files easier and faster.
- Improved user interface.
- Speeded up opening of files.
- Improved opening of 3D files.
- Improved display of 3D model structure.
- Improved import of STEP files and saving them to other formats.
- Improved import of ACIS files.
- Improved import of X_T and X_B files.
- Improved export of OBJ files.
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- improved reading of hatches;
- improved reading of texts;
- improved display of SHX fonts.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved display of CGM files.
- Improved display of SVG files and saving them to other formats.
- Improved export of HGPL files.
- Improved export of PDF files.
- Improved display and export of raster formats.
- Improved printing.
- Bugs fixed.
To download a free trial version of CST CAD Navigator, please follow https://cadsofttools.com/products/cst-cad-navigator/download/. The application is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux.
If you have any questions on CST CAD Navigator features or its licensing, you can contact CADSoftTools at email@example.com.
For more information on CST CAD Navigator, please visit https://cadsofttools.com/products/cst-cad-navigator/.
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.