SCHERERVILLE, IN, Apr 28, 2017 – CADCIM Technologies, provider of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, civil/GIS , and animation/VFX, and computer programming textbooks, is coming out with the following updated/new textbooks for Fall Semester 2017.
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2016 for Designers (New)
- Mold Design Using NX 11.0: A Tutorial Approach (New)
- Drawing Projects – Volume 1 (New)
- AutoCAD 2018: A Problem Solving-Approach, Basic and Intermediate, 24th Edition
- Advanced AutoCAD 2018: A Problem-Solving Approach (3D and Advanced) 24th Edition
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018 for Designers, 18th Edition
- PTC Creo Parametric 4.0 for Designers, 4th Edition
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2018 for Designers, 4th Edition
- AutoCAD MEP 2018 for Designers, 4th Edition
- Learning Autodesk Alias Design 2016, 5th Edition
- AutoCAD Electrical 2017 for Electrical Control Designers, 8th Edition
- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2016 for Designers, 3rd Edition
- AutoCAD LT 2017 for Designers, 12th Edition
- SOLIDWORKS 2017 for Designers, 15th Edition
- CATIA V5-6R2016 for Designers, 14th Edition
- Solid Edge ST9 for Designers, 14th Edition
- NX 11.0 for Designers, 10th Edition
- NX Nastran 9.0 for Designers
- Origami: Constructing 3D Models
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2018 for MEP, 5th Edition
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2018 for Structure, 8th Edition
- Exploring Autodesk Revit 2018 for Architecture, 14th Edition
- Exploring AutoCAD Map 3D 2018, 8th Edition
- Exploring RISA 3D 14.0
- Exploring Autodesk Navisworks 2017, 4th Edition
- Exploring Bentley STAAD.Pro V8i (SELECTseries 6)
- Exploring Oracle Primavera P6 R8.4
- Exploring Raster Design 2017 for Image Processing
Animation and Visual Effects
- Autodesk Maya 2018: A Comprehensive Guide, 10th Edition
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2018: A Comprehensive Guide, 18th Edition
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2018 for Beginners: A Tutorial Approach, 18th Edition
- MAXON CINEMA 4D Studio R18: A Tutorial Approach, 5th Edition
- Blackmagic Design Fusion 7 Studio: A Tutorial Approach
- Adobe Flash Professional CC 2015: A Tutorial Approach, 3rd Edition
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: A Tutorial Approach, 4th Edition
- Pixologic ZBrush 4R7: A Comprehensive Guide, 3rd Edition
- Introducing PHP/MySQL (New)
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Learning Oracle 12c: A PL/SQL Approach
- Introduction to C++ Programming
All their textbooks come with the following free teaching and learning resources for the faculty members and students:
- Technical support by contacting email@example.com
- Customizable PowerPoint Presentations of every chapter (For Faculty only).
- Part files of all illustrations, tutorials, and exercises
- Instructor’s Guide with solutions to all review questions and exercises (For Faculty only).
Some of the Salient Features of these Textbooks are as Follows:
- Written with a tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing theme, the textbooks are ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your own pace.
- The first page of every chapter enlists the topics that will be covered in it.
- Real-world projects and examples focusing on industry experience.
- Step-by-step examples that guide the users through the learning process.
- Additional information is provided throughout the textbooks in form of tips and notes.
- Self-Evaluation Tests, Review Questions, and Exercises are provided at the end of each chapter.
If you are a faculty member, you can register by clicking on the following link to access the teaching resources: www.cadcim.com/Registration.aspx. The student resources can be accessed by clicking on the following link: www.cadcim.com. They also provide live virtual online training on various software packages. For more information, write them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CADCIM Technologies
CADCIM Technologies is one of the world’s leading providers of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil, and Animation textbooks. Additionally, the company publishes textbooks in various other fields such as GIS and Computer Programming. They also provide free teaching and learning resources with all their textbooks to simplify, strengthen, and supplement teaching and learning. Apart from publishing textbooks, the company also provides consultancy services and online training to universities and colleges all over the world.
For more information, please visit www.cadcim.com.