BEDFORD, MA, June 6, 2017 – Aspen Technology, Inc., the asset optimization software company, announced the general availability of aspenONE Version 10 software. The latest Asset Performance Management, Engineering and Manufacturing & Supply Chain software release supports the company’s evolution from process optimization to asset optimization, the next frontier of optimization that makes the best companies even better by driving increased financial return over the entire asset lifecycle.
Introducing the aspenONE Asset Performance Management Suite
The aspenONE version 10 software release includes aspenONE Asset Performance Management (APM), an industry-first complete suite for site, process and equipment performance management. Combining over 30 years of deep process modeling expertise with real-time big data and machine-learning solutions, AspenTech’s new APM suite is designed to increase asset uptime, improve reliability, extend the life of equipment, and achieve optimal process performance system-wide to drive increased profitability. The integrated suite of APM analytics provides prescriptive guidance to address multiple levels of asset performance:
- Site-Wide Risk Analysis with Aspen Fidelis Reliability software helps identify asset availability and utilization risks through reliability modeling and simulation.
- Process Analytics include Aspen Asset Analytics software to assess the root causes of process disruptions, predict future occurrences and prescribe actions to avoid them. Rapidly configured and deployed, prepackaged analytics for column troubleshooting use ensemble modeling to provide operational guidance. Included as well, Aspen ProMV software improves process reliability and asset uptime using advanced multivariate process analytics for continuous and batch monitoring.
- Equipment Performance Analytics with Aspen Mtell software provides machine-learning analytics that predict when failures will occur, understand why they will occur and prescribe what to do to avoid the failure.
aspenONE Engineering Suite Highlights
The latest version of aspenONE Engineering software enables asset design optimization across capital, energy, controllability, environmental impact, safety and yield, empowering collaborative workflows that drive sustained profitability.
- Specialty chemicals and pharmaceuticals companies are making significant investments to rapidly develop and deliver new products to market. Aspen Plus software in aspenONE Version 10 extends modeling from continuous to batch and semi-batch processes to help companies accelerate new product development and optimize production to compete more effectively.
- Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) companies need to accelerate projects and reduce risk to compete effectively. The new web-based Aspen Basic Engineering streamlines data integration in FEED preparation and improves collaboration across globally distributed teams.
- Process plants are faced with frequent operational changes and risks to asset utilization. Faster calibration of model to plant data in Aspen Plus and Aspen HYSYS software for operations support reduces operating costs and increase yields.
aspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain Suite Highlights
Building on the trusted PIMS-AO engine, the new Aspen Unified PIMS features a modern web-based architecture with scalable high-performance computing that enables better collaboration and improved insights into model performance. The first of a family of Unified products envisioned to unify the production workflow from planning to scheduling and performance monitoring, Aspen Unified PIMS will initially be targeted at a specific set of customers identified by the company for the aspenONE version 10 software release.
Muhammad Adnan, planning engineer, Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining (YASREF) said, “Aspen Unified PIMS will create tremendous value for YASREF by making it faster to train new planners. There are many features that make it easier for new users to understand the model. The flowsheet is very visual; it highlights streams so we can trace materials.”
Antonio Pietri, chief executive officer & president, AspenTech said, “AspenTech is committed to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. The latest release of aspenONE software demonstrates that the biggest transformation in productivity growth is ahead of us. Building on the company’s engineering and manufacturing & supply chain suites as the foundation laid down over three decades, AspenTech is focusing on efficiency, optimization and running assets more reliably than ever by leveraging automation technologies, analytics, machine learning, IIoT, and the automation of knowledge work as part of our new Asset Performance Management Suite.”
AspenTech is a leading software supplier for optimizing asset performance. Their products thrive in complex, industrial environments where it is critical to optimize the asset design, operation and maintenance lifecycle. AspenTech uniquely combines decades of process modeling expertise with big data machine-learning. Their purpose-built software platform automates knowledge work and builds sustainable competitive advantage by delivering high returns over the entire asset lifecycle. As a result, companies in capital-intensive industries can maximize uptime and push the limits of performance, running their assets faster, safer, longer and greener.
Visit AspenTech.com to find out more.