Monnit Corp. has announced the release of SensorPrints, end-to-end Internet of Things data authentication platform for low-power wireless sensors. An industry-first, SensorPrints provides data authentication in the form of a unique fingerprint for each device within the IoT, addressing a pressing need for greater security.
- Unprecedented data security via 256-bit SHA3 authentication
- Source generated data verification at the application layer
- Native iMonnit integration for the rapid deployment of a trust-based solution
- Open sensor data via the Monnit MINE platform supports aggregators (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft® Azure, etc.) or a user’s proprietary IoT platform
- Reseller ready through Monnit IoTvantage partner platform
SensorPrints is now included in Monnit’s industry-leading portfolio of sensing solutions, which include 80+ wireless sensor types, wireless controllers and reliable wireless gateways. These devices are available in commercial and industrial variants to suit a range of enterprise business monitoring applications. SensorPrints data authentication is an option for anyone using Monnit Wireless Sensors.
About Monnit Corp.
Monnit is the Check Engine Light for Business. If something needs attention, Monnit’s self-installed, cost-effective wireless sensors let business owners know. Enterprise and SMB customers use Monnit’s 80+ sensor types to remotely monitor variables (including temperature, motion, humidity and vibration) and receive alerts based on user-defined conditions. Monnit products are also available for private label or resale and are fully tested for use anywhere in the world — with FCC, CE and IC certifications.
For more information, visit monnit.com.