CNC Software, Inc., announced new 5-axis milling post processors that will unleash the highest productivity on SINUMERIK-controlled machine tools. These new post processors were developed utilizing the technical expertise of Siemens CNC engineers.
These post processors include support for SINUMERIK 840D and SINUMERIK ONE CNCs from Siemens. Some features include:
- Table/Table (AC/BC/Nutating) Support.
- Rotary and Vector Programming.
- Advanced Surface / Top Surface (COMPCAD / COMPSURF).
- CYCLE 832 Support for High Speed Settings (OTOL).
- CYCLE 800 Tilted Workplane (3+2).
- TRAORI – Tool Center Point Control (ORIWKS, ORIMKS, ORIAXIS, ORIVECT, and ORISON/ORISOF).
- SUPA (suppress all [offsets]).
- Work offset support matching control capabilities (G54-G57/G507-G599).
- Optimized Drilling Cycles (CYCLE 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 840).
- Numerical tool call with offset D#.
- TOFFR functionality to support cutter comp wear strategy.
- A Siemens application guide.
For more information about Mastercam, please visit www.mastercam.com.
For more information about Siemens, please visit www.usa.siemens.com/cnc.