Eurocom is launching the 15.6” Raptor X15 Mobile Supercomputer class laptop powered by the socket LGA1700 Intel 12th generation desktop processors. Supercharged by the latest generation H670 Intel chipset, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti graphics, up to 24 TB of storage and 64 GB of DDR4-3200 memory, the Raptor X15 delivers an impressive level of performance in a fully upgradeable Mobile Supercomputer.
The EUROCOM Raptor X15 supports the Intel Socket LGA1700 and Intel H670 Chipset, enabling the fastest DDR4 memory and PCIe 4.0 for NVMe and graphics.
The EUROCOM Raptor X15 mobile supercomputer offers an extraordinary balance of customization at time of purchase, user upgradeability, performance and mobility, skillfully bridging the gap between a lightweight gaming laptop and a powerful mobile working platform for creative professionals and engineers.
The EUROCOM Raptor X15 is powered by the Intel 12xxx series desktop processors up to the Intel Core i9 12900K featuring up to 16 cores and 24 threads. The EUROCOM Raptor X15 supports the Intel LGA1700 socket and Intel H670 Chipset, enabling the fastest DDR4 memory and PCIe 4.0 for NVMe and graphics. Utilizing the LGA1700 socket allows the Raptor X15 to support wide range of 12xxx desktop processors up to Intel i9 12900K.
The EUROCOM Raptor X15 is powered by NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti (8GB GDDR6), GN20-E6-A1 on-board graphics.
The EUROCOM Raptor X15 comes with two 260-pin SODIMM sockets and can support up to 64GB of DDR4-3200 memory via two SODIMM.
The EUROCOM Raptor X15 supports three storage drives in the form of two M.2 NVMe SSD slots and one 2.5in HDD/SSD SATA 3 storage drive bay. This allows for a plethora of customization options and up to 24 TB of total storage.
High performance, high quality copper GPU and CPU heatsinks keep the EUROCOM Raptor X15 running cool. Excellent air flow allows all of the powerful components to run cool even at maximum load.
The EUROOM Raptor X15 offers a variety of 15.6” display options including:
- 165Hz; QHD; 2560×1440; Matte; 100% sRGB; BOE NE156QHM-NY1
- 240Hz; FHD; 1920×1080; Matte; 100% sRGB; SHARP IGZO LQ156M1JW03
EUROCOM Raptor X15 Specifications:
- Platform: Intel H670 Chipset; Intel LGA1700 desktop processor up to i9 12900K (16cores/20threads)
- GPU Technology: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti (8GB GDDR6); GN20-E6-A1; on-board
- Display Technology: supports total 4 active displays
- Robust Design: Back cover made from Aluminum Alloy; front /top case/bottom case made of resins
- Cooling: High performance, high quality copper GPU and CPU heatsinks to keep your system running cool.
- Memory: Two 260-pin SODIMM sockets; DDR4-3200; up to 64GB
- Storage: up to 24 TB of storage with 3 physical drives: 2x M.2 NVMe SSDs and 1x 2.5in HDD/SSD SATA3
- Communications: 1GbE LAN and M.2 WLAN + Bluetooth
- Sound System: SoundBlaster Cinema 6; Stereo Speakers; High Definition Audio
- Keyboard and Touchpad: Backlit keyboard with 15 colour options; Microsoft Precision Touchpad 2 buttons
- Loaded with Ports: 1x USB-A 2.0; 3x USB 3.2 gen2; 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen2; 1x mini DP 1.4; HDMI 2.0 output; 1x Headphone-out; 1x Mic-in; 1x RJ45 / LAN; 1x microSD card reader; DC-in
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 11, Linux
- Security: Kensington Lock and Embedded TPM 2.0 Encryption
- Battery: 6cells Smart Lithium-Ion; 62WH
- Weight: 6kg / 5.7lbs
- Dimensions: WxDxH: 361x258x32.5mm / 14.44×10.32×1.3in
Eurocom is the leading developer of long lifespan, fully upgrade-able laptops, as well as, high-performance mobile workstations and servers since 1989. Eurocom prides itself as an Industry leader in providing ground-breaking technology and continues to engineer innovative solutions that inspire individuals and companies to new growth and development.
For more information on Eurocom, please visit www.eurocom.com.