CLARKESVILLE, GA, Jan 18, 2018 – ASSESS Initiative, a broad reaching multi-industry initiative to facilitate a revolution of enablement that will vastly increase the availability and effectiveness of engineering simulation, has announced the launch of the ASSESS Initiative Membership Program open for membership enrollment immediately. The ASSESS Initiative was formed to bring together key players, both users and developers of simulation software, to guide and influence the software tool strategies for performing model-based analysis, simulation, and systems engineering with a vision “To significantly expand the use and benefit of software tools for model-based analysis, simulation, and systems engineering in the engineering applications domain.”
Activities of the ASSESS Initiative have included an initial Summit in Sante Fe, NM (2015) and two ASSESS Congresses in Potomac, MD (2016, 2017), formation of an Advisory Committee and working groups which helped identify key ASSESS Themes to move Engineering Simulation forward. The ASSESS Initiative is currently working on the ASSESS 2018 Congress to be held at Chateau Elan Winery & Resort near Atlanta and research papers related to the key ASSESS Themes. The theme of the ASSESS 2018 Congress is “Launching the Engineering Simulation Revolution”
The ASSESS Initiative has a strong following among software vendors and key thought leaders in the Engineering Simulation space. For end users of Engineering Simulation who are not familiar with the ASSESS Initiative we recommend the following brief summary: What is the ASSESS Initiative and why is it Important to End Users?
The ASSESS Membership program will provide the ability for the ASSESS initiative to expand its efforts and community benefits beyond the annual congress and will provide a range of benefits to the members as follows:
- Access to all ASSESS initiative “deliverable documents” at no charge, including:
- Research Papers as available (available to non-members for a fee)
- Survey research
- Others as appropriate
- Access to ASSESS Theme status and update reports
- Access to previous ASSESS Congress presentations
- Access to ASSESS Members Only LinkedIn Group
- Ability to participate in ASSESS related discussions & posts
- ASSESS Members Only newsletter
- $ 100 discount on the Annual Congress Registration fee
The ASSESS Membership Program is appropriate for all organizations engaged in Analysis, Simulation, and Systems Engineering related to Engineered products & processes. The ASSESS Membership Program will be offered in individual or group memberships as follows:
- Individual Membership at $ 200/year
- Group3 Membership at $ 500/year (up to 3 members from the same organization)
- Group5 Membership at $ 750/year (up to 5 members from the same organization)
- Group10 Membership at $ 1,000/year (up to 10 members from the same organization)
About the ASSESS Initiative
The ASSESS Initiative was initially a joint activity by Cyon Research and intrinSIM for guiding and influencing the software tool strategies for performing model-based analysis, simulation, and systems engineering, with the primary objective of expanding the use and business benefit of these tools. ASSESS Initiative LLC was formed in mid-2016 to focus on taking the ASSESS vision forward. The ASSESS Initiative is based in Clarkesville, GA, USA.
Please refer to their website www.assessinitiative.com for more information.