LOUISVILLE, KY, Aug 31, 2016 – Advanced Solutions, an Autodesk platinum partner and authorized training center (ATC), announce open registration for their 2nd annual virtual event, Future Shock II. The event will explore industry trends, best practices, customer success stories, and the latest enhancements to the Autodesk 2017 portfolio of products for the Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure industries.
The Future Shock II virtual event will be held on Thursday, September 22, 2016. The virtual conference experience offers participants access to a one-day technology conference with a new and improved navigational platform, without the hassle of leaving their office.
Once the event opens, event attendees will enter the virtual conference hall and gain further access to a calendar of courses and specialty keynotes, allowing them to choose a personalized schedule for the day. The attendees will have full access to features of the conference, like:
- A special session, AutoCAD tips & tricks, given by Autodesk evangelist, Lynn Allen
- More than 20 live and on-demand sessions with luminaries from across the country and multiple industries
- Specialty sessions, covering technology implementation strategies, civil information modeling, interactive architecture visualizations, collaboration, simulation, data management and computer-aided manufacturing provided by leading industry experts
- A showcase of new technologies, such as Fusion and Autodesk collections
- Access to a resource library to download a variety of white papers, ebooks, brochures, videos, etc.
- Optimum software workflows and best practices from industry experts
- Live Chat with Autodesk and Advanced Solutions technical experts
- Virtual Expo Hall for visiting vendors with specialty products for your industry
- Recorded sessions for up to 3 months
During this virtual event, attendees will learn about revolutionary design technologies, that are changing the way we work. From building information modeling (BIM) and data management workflow solutions to cutting edge cloud-based services, they can experience the future of design in this one-day information packed event.
To promote live interaction during the event, registered attendees will earn points for participation. The point-based competition will be running throughout the virtual event and is being used to encourage networking and development of new ideas, to explore with their peers. The more points they accumulate throughout the day will determine how many entries they earn, for a chance to win fabulous prizes. A leaderboard will be displayed within the virtual conference and participants will receive notification each time they receive points. The attendees with the most points will be eligible for awards and prizes, such as:
- One (1) Amazon Echo, Valued at $250
- One (1) Apple Watch, Valued at $550
- And so much more.
Registration has begun! Advanced Solutions is excited to offer the Future Shock II Virtual Event as part of their ongoing complimentary educational series open to the manufacturing, architecture, engineering, construction and infrastructure industries.
For more information on this and other events, visit http://www.AdvancedSolutions.com/design/events/upcoming/index.html.
About Advanced Solutions Design Software
Advanced Solutions Design Software is an award winning Autodesk platinum partner with 2D and 3D design software expertise in architecture, engineering, construction, civil infrastructure and manufacturing. The company has earned Autodesk specializations in advanced MEP, building, civil infrastructure, process & power, product design & manufacturing, PLM and simulation, representing its proven ability to consistently deliver advanced customer solutions, consulting, training and support in these areas. In addition to industry focused expertise, Advanced Solutions provides Autodesk authorized value added services such as consulting, product support, training, and certification to its diverse customer base. The company is a member of the Autodesk developer network (ADN), bringing further value to customers through certified software customization and business systems integration. Advanced Solutions Design Software helps customers gain a competitive advantage by recommending, implementing and customizing software solutions that lead to increased revenues, reduced operating costs, and improved efficiencies.
For additional information about Advanced Solutions Design Software please visit the website www.AdvancedSolutions.com/design.