THESSALONIKI, Greece, Sep 22, 2015 – BETA CAE System S.A. announces the release of v15.3.2 of the ANSA / µETA pre- and post- processing suite. This release of v15.3.2 implements code corrections on v15.3.1.
Known issues resolved in ANSA
- The performance issue of applying transform [copy], when the option “Copied Entity Id” was activated, has been fixed.
Connections & Assembly
- Seamwelds RBE2 / RBE2-CBEAM: Applying realize, while connectivity was missing or no shells existed within the search distance, might result in unexpected termination.
- Scripting: The issue with DM folders that could not be deleted has been fixed.
- Scripting ZoneCutGradual: The “Regenerate_macro_shells” option would always be disabled.
- The interior option to define the L3 of the FMVSS201U regulation, by projection either from the Headliner or the Windscreen was missing.
- The FMVSS201U regulation marking tool, did not produce the debug plane for PT3 point.
- ELEMENT *AIRBAG_PARTICLE: The entity could not be used in the Includes configurations.
- Output control cards that belonged to an Include, would remain in the main file during output.
- Direct Morphing, DFM: When applied on partly meshed geometry with 2nd order elements might cause unexpected termination.
Known issues resolved in µETA
- Unexpected termination could occur when loading LS-DYNA results on composites.
- Radioss T0x files could not be read if they included unsupported result types.
- Applying inverse FFT on certain curves could result in unexpected termination.
- The FRF Assembly tool would not read correctly certain UNV58 files.
- For ANSYS files, the calculated resultant section force might be wrong when mid-nodes existed in contacts.
- Toolbar commands might not be applied correctly when the toolbar is visible.
Compatibility and Supported Platforms
ANSA files saved by all the first and second point releases of a major version are compatible to each other. New major versions can read files saved by previous ones but not vice versa.
The .metadb files saved with μETA version 15.3.2 are compatible and can be opened by earlier versions of μETA.
Support for 32-bit platform has been discontinued for all operating systems.
Where to download from
Customers who are served directly by BETA CAE Systems, or its subsidiaries, may download the new software, examples and documentation from their account on their server. They can access their account through the “user login” link at their website.
Contact them if you miss your account details. The [PublicDir] link will give you access to the public downloads area.
Customers who are served by a local business agent should contact the local support channel channel for software distribution details.
What to download
All files required for the installation of this version reside in the folder named “BETA_CAE_Systems_v15.3.2” and are dated as of September 15, 2015. These files should replace any pre-releases or other files downloaded prior to that date.
The distribution of this version of their pre- and post-processing suite is packaged in one, single, unified installation file, that invokes the respective installer and guides the procedure for the installation of the required components.
For the installation of the software on each platform type, the.sh installer file residing in the folder with respective platform name, for Linux and MacOS or the respective .msi installer file for Windows, 64bit, have to be downloaded.
In addition to the above, optionally, the µETA Viewer is available to be downloaded for each supported platform.
The tutorials and the example files reside in the folder named “TUTORIALS”. This folder includes the complete package of the tutorials and example files, and a package with only the updated ones.
The Abaqus libraries required for the post-processing of Abaqus .odb files are included in the installation package and can be optionally unpacked.
Earlier software releases are also available in the sub-directory called “old” or in a folder named after the product and version number.
About BETA CAE Systems S.A.
BETA CAE Systems S.A., headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece, is a private engineering software company committed to the development of state of the art CAE software systems that meet the requirements of all simulation disciplines. The company’s products, the ANSA / µETA pre- & post-processing suite, and SPDRM, the simulation-process-data-and-resources manager, hold a worldwide leading position across a range of industries, including the automotive, railway vehicles, aerospace, motorsports, chemical processes engineering, energy, electronics, heavy machinery, power tools, and biomechanics.
Committed to its mission to produce best-in-class CAE software systems, BETA CAE Systems offers products that consistently exceed expectations and provides exemplary technical support to its customers. The company’s continuously growth attest to the high level of customer satisfaction and user confidence.