Teknic’s ClearCore, a low-cost, multi-axis, motion and industrial I/O controller, now has Modbus communication. ClearCore provides 4 axes of motion control, Ethernet, serial, USB, and wireless expandability along with 13 configurable digital & analog I/O points. Accelerate your development with more than 40 example projects, including a new Modbus HMI example project. Teknic’s Modbus project contains wiring information, example code, and open source Modbus libraries.
- Hardware includes a powerful 32-bit, floating point ARM Cortex-M4 processor, 192k local RAM, 512k Flash, interrupt handler, and an onboard SD Card interface for storage expansion.
- ClearCore provides up to 4 axes of motion control for Teknic’s ClearPath integrated servos, 3rd party stepper drives, or any brushless servo motor with a digital servo drive.
- ClearCore includes 13 industrially hardened and electrically conditioned, 24V I/O points, including digital and analog inputs and outputs. Extend your I/O compliment with 8-point I/O expansion modules (CCIO-8) for a total I/O compliment of 73 I/O points.
- Compatible with XBee modules for peer-to-peer wireless communications such as WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, DigiMesh, 802.15.4, and others.
- A rich C++ library & software API including more than 40 extensively commented example projects ensures ease-of-use and accelerates your development cycle. Teknic’s new Modbus project contains example code, wiring information, and open source Modbus libraries.
- All source code is available for free, under an open-source, copy-right, MIT license; compatible with the Arduino IDE for rapid software prototyping.
- ClearCore can be ordered online at https://www.teknic.com/products/io-motion-controller/clcr-4-13/. Each unit ships within 3 business days and comes with a 3-year warranty and a 90 day money-back guarantee.
About Teknic, Inc.
Founded in 1985, Teknic manufactures servo motion control components. Their products include integrated servo systems, brushless servo motors, servo drives, motion controllers, and power supplies. Teknic designs and builds products in the USA (Victor, New York) and provides factory-direct support to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
For more information, visit website.