CETOL 6σ enables product development teams to improve profitability by balancing quality with manufacturing cost. The cost of achieving a quality product grows exponentially as it moves from design to manufacturing and finally to customers hands. CETOL 6σ gives engineers the tools to identify and resolve issues earlier in the process, helping to maximize the profitability of products for a company.
“We are excited to have a release that supports NX/Teamcenter integration functionality,” stated Sigmetrix president, James Stoddard. “This release of CETOL 6σ is in answer to our customer feedback and a way for them to integrate our tolerance analysis software into their current workflow.”
In addition to the new NX/Teamcenter integration functionality this release of CETOL 6σ has several other enhancements including:
- Visualize Measurement Variation – an enhancement to the Visualize Worst-Case Results requested by many customers and allowing visualization of statistical results as well as scaled worst-case results
- Visualize Sensitivities directly from Analysis Results enabling users to immediately see the impact of one source of variation on the measurement results being viewed. This is a noticeable time-saving enhancement, especially for models containing many measurements.
- The ability to import data saved to an external file directly into any subassembly in the CETOL model tree
- Delete all CETOL data saved within the Creo or SOLIDWORKS Models
- Performance improvements
The latest version of CETOL 6σ also has full compatibility with 3Dconnexion products. 3Dconnexion is the leading provider of award-winning devices for 3D design and visualization professionals. 3Dconnexion mice provide users with a more natural way to interact with computer-generated 3D content and support today‘s most popular and powerful mechanical engineering, media and entertainment and architectural CAD applications.
Sigmetrix provides a complete portfolio enabling customers to build better products through mechanical variation management. They offer many solutions that can:
- Maximize the return on your MBD investment
- Improve profitability by balancing quality with manufacturing cost
- Achieve faster time to market by reducing design and prototype cycles
- Bring more innovative products to market through better understanding of mechanical variation
- Capture and communicate critical product and process knowledge within your organization
Sigmetrix will be on the road this spring highlighting this new release. You will find them at AeroDef (March 17-18), NIST MBE Summit (March 30 – April 3), DEVELOP3D LIVE (April 16), and COExperience (April 26-29, 2020). Attendees will be able to see the product first hand and learn more about how CETOL 6σ can improve the bottom line of their products.
CETOL 6σ v10.3 is available immediately for current users at: https://sigmetrix.flexnetoperations.com.
For see more detail on the capabilities of CETOL 6σ, visit https://www.sigmetrix.com/products/cetol-tolerance-analysis-software.
Sigmetrix has been helping companies produce better products for over 20 years through a combination of software solutions, training, and consulting services that focus on managing the impact of mechanical variation.
For more information, visit their website at www.sigmetrix.com.