PISA, Italy, Sep 9, 2016 – The forthcoming new release 8 of Eureka Virtual Machining, from Roboris, will be on display for the first time at IMTS (Chicago, September 12-17, 2016 – East Building, Booth E-3003) and AMB (Stuttgart, Germany, September 13-17, 2016 – Hall 4, Booth B12).
To be shipped to customers in late September, Eureka 8 includes many enhancements:
- A cutting conditions analysis can be performed in real time during the simulation, taking into account the features of workpiece material, spindle and tools.
- The analysis results can be easily exported to a file and read using API’s.
- If enabled, a cutting conditions automatic check can be performed, so any errors or anomalies during the material removal can be detected.
External Components Management
- A subset of the machine kinematic structure can be exported and published, to be imported as a single component in different projects.
- A new tool assembly procedure has been introduced, much simpler when starting from 3D models of the tool components.
- The tool components library has been extended to include any combination of cutting and non-cutting parts, that simplifies composing the tool in the tool assembly window.
Look & Feel
- New, easier to use interface.
- New direct interfaces with widely used tool data management applications: TDM, Zoller, WinTool, Speroni.
- A new extended set of API’s, together with the COM interfaces, has allowed Eureka to be successfully integrated with popular external applications like Rhinoceros and LabView.
- New strategies for optimizing the movements of robot, rotary table and linear rails.
- More flexible output customization via scripting.
About Roboris Srl
Headquartered near Pisa (Italy), Roboris is a provider of innovative machine tool and robot simulation software. Its flagship product, Eureka, provides a full yet easy to use Virtual Machining environment, offering 3D simulation of any ISO program on even the most complex machine, including multi-spindle and synchronized/multiflow systems.
For more information, please visit www.roboris.com.