ModelCenter MBSE 2.0 for PTC Windchill Modeler
ModelCenter MBSE gives system engineers the ability to connect any engineering analysis tool or engineering workflow to the MBSE systems model (SysML model). This enables system engineers to validate system requirements throughout the product lifecycle and to optimize the system design.
- Connect any software application to the SysML model
- Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) tools such as Excel, MATLAB, and Simulink
- CAE Tools such as HyperWorks, NASTRAN, ABAQUS and ANSYS
- Legacy FORTRAN or C++ applications
- Python, Java, and VB scripts
- Databases and PDM/PLM solutions
- Almost anything else
- Complex analyses workflows combining & chaining any of the above
- Run the connected simulation directly from the SysML tool
- Validate system requirements early in the design lifecycle
- Use the integrated dashboard view to see at a glance which requirements are satisfied, and which are not
- Use ModelCenter’s trade study engine to find designs that satisfy requirements
- Optionally update the systems model with these new designs
ModelCenter MBSE supports No Magic’s MagicDraw/Cameo, PTC’s Windchill Modeler, IBM’s Rational Rhapsody, and Vitech’s GENESYS.
“We’re very pleased to continue strengthening our integration with industry leading SysML modeling tools,” said Scott Ragon, director of technical business development for Phoenix Integration. “Each new release gives our customers added capability, and allows them to further reduce the cost and risk of complex system design.”
About Phoenix Integration
Phoenix Integration’s ModelCenter is the environment for Model Based Engineering. ModelCenter is a vendor-neutral software framework for creating and automating multi-tool workflows, optimizing product designs, and enabling model based systems engineering (MBSE). It is used by leading organizations worldwide to reduce development costs, improve engineering efficiency, stimulate innovation, and design more competitive products. Successful applications can be found in multiple industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, electronics, energy, heavy industry, and shipbuilding.
For more information, visit www.phoenix-int.com.
PTC is a global software company that delivers a technology platform and solutions to help companies design, manufacture, operate, and service things for a smart, connected world.
About No Magic
No Magic’s MagicDraw is a trusted brand among Global 500 energy, automotive, financial, logistics and telecommunications companies, NASA, and other entities whose software development relies on a robust No Magic offering.