- “Learn mode” target points and vectors automatically corrected to lie on nominal feature
- Added support for indirect construction of free form surface from single best-fit feature
- Added support constructed circle from cone-cone, cone-sphere, and cylinder-sphere intersections
- Enhancement to QIFinput and outputs
- Added support for Calypso nested features
- Calypso free form surface measurements use nominal path definition.
- Added support for PC-DMIS variable substitution and 2D and 3D best-fit alignments
There are over a dozen other enhancements included in the release. Customers on maintenance get the update for free.
About Origin International Inc.
Since Origin’s founding in 1992 we have maintained a clear focus on dimensional metrology. Regardless of CAD source data, or dimensional measurement equipment (DME), be they CMM, articulating arms, laser trackers, laser scanners or photogrammetry equipment, Origin customers know they can rely on CheckMate to maximize their multi-million dollar investments in design and metrology hardware and software.
For more information, please visit www.originintl.com.