- New saw machining operation
- Enhanced adaptive roughing module
- Upgraded and enhanced 4 axis machining methods
- Milling tool holder definition for display and collision checks
- Integration of Post and G-code in the operation tree in the part file
- Numerous features and feature improvements in 2 ½, 3, 4 & 5 axis machining
- Programmable post-processors employing the Python programming language
- Other productivity and user interface enhancements
- Additional enhancements to the G-Code editor & Profile Nesting modules
Free demo software downloads of VisualCAM 2022 for SOLIDWORKS can be requested here.
Click on the link for a detailed documentation of What’s New In VisualCAM 2022 for SOLIDWORKS.
About MecSoft Corp.
Headquartered in Dana Point, CA, MecSoft Corp. is a CAM software solutions provider for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM, RhinoCAM and VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS. These software products deliver solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com