MADRID, Spain, Aug 7, 2017 – MSC Software Corp. and Ingeciber S.A., a specialized civil engineering CAE company with more than 30 years of experience in civil engineering, announced the new release of CivilFEM 2017 powered by Marc.
CivilFEM 2017 is a unique simulation solution that provides sophisticated system-level structural simulations of large singular buildings, bridges, tunnels, nuclear power plants, and other structures. Miguel Angel Moreno, CEO of Ingeciber, said: “CivilFEM 2017 provides the engineer with the ability to solve advanced structural, thermal, and geotechnical analyses in just one software.”
The latest release of CivilFEM provides users with a powerful tool for civil engineering analyses. Highlights of this release include:
- Conical projection for 3D view.
- Video animations of results.
- Improved report generation.
- Definition and analysis of Prestressed Reinforced Concrete in beams, shells and solid models.
- Ability to define several geometry entities in boundary conditions, loads, contacts and model utilities.
- Steady state/transient heat transfer analysis.
- Integration of thermal/structural analysis.
- Restart analysis option.
- Improved convergence for Cam-Clay and Mohr-Coulomb material behaviour models.
- OCR definition in Cam-Clay model.
- Mohr Coulomb with variable cohesion and friction angle.
- Numerical results by mouse hover over the FEM model.
CivilFEM 2017, powered by MSC Software’s Marc nonlinear FEA solution, is available exclusively from Ingeciber and its distributors worldwide. In addition, you can get a free student version in their website.
About Ingeciber S.A.
Ingeciber is a CAE specialized company developer of CivilFEM and supplier of simulation software from international global leaders and related services like technical training, support and consulting. As a pioneer CAE company Ingeciber technologies are used by a wide range of worldwide companies, academic and professionals.
About MSC Software
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and a global leader in helping product manufacturers to advance their engineering methods with simulation software and services. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC’s technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation. MSC Software employs 1,300 professionals in 20 countries.
For more information about MSC Software’s products and services, please visit www.mscsoftware.com.