“While making all of our products compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we took the opportunity to implement some improvements and fixes,” said Glynnis Patterson, director of software development. “These November 2018 updates demonstrate our commitment to anticipating and quickly responding to customer needs and industry trends.”
Below are highlights of the updates. Click the links for more details:
- Ability to edit data in the program; no longer need to export it to Excel first
- Ability to export metric units with the expected Excel formatting for German customers
- Ability to edit the revision sequence of a revision cloud
- Option to pre-define the importance of all 915 Revit warning types
- Ability to search for specific warnings and edit multiple warnings at once
- Option to gather warnings data only when the Warnings tab is active
- Ability to see when a project has exceeded a specified number of warnings
- Ideate ReNumber now supports multi-category rules
- Ideate ViewCreator better handles visibility and graphic override conditions when duplicating plans by level
- Ability to move or rename project folders in Windows Explorer and maintain Ideate Sticky pathing
- Ability to access Excel files that are part of an Autodesk BIM360 project
- Some previously incompatible Excel files are now compatible
“I appreciate the time our customers spend discussing Revit workflow challenges with us,” said Bob Palioca, president, Ideate Software. “By staying in touch with the architecture, engineering, construction, and building owner community, we know about their needs. And by hiring and retaining top software developers who understand the market, we’re able to enhance our products to address those needs.”
About Ideate Software
Ideate Software empowers Revit users to gain unprecedented control over their data. Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, and IdeateApps were all developed to solve persistent problems in architecture, engineering, construction, and owner (AECO) workflows. Ideate Software solutions enable Revit users to save time, increase accuracy, improve project deliverables, and elevate design.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, ATC, and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
For more information, visit https://ideatesoftware.com.