TULA, Russia, Mar 3, 2020 – CADSoftTools has announced the release of Web CAD SDK 14 – a new version of the ASP.NET component to view 2D and 3D CAD files in browsers and other online HTML5 enabled technologies. Version 14 brings new files support, new features, and significant performance improvements. It includes:
- Support of Parasolid formats (*.x_t, *.x_b) and SOILDWORKS formats (*.sldprt).
- Support of GDSII format.
- Added object snaps for the 2D measuring tools.
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded up loading of DXF files;
- Improved handling of the following entities:
- ACIS entities.
- Improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM, and SVG files.
- Improved export of DXF and PDF files.
- Saving of fonts to a PDF file.
- Improved stability of the component operation.
- Bug fixes.
To download a free trial version of Web CAD SDK 14, please fill in the form at https://cadsofttools.com/products/web-cad-sdk/download/.
If you have any questions on Web CAD SDK, its features or licensing options, you can contact CADSoftTools at email@example.com.
For more information on Web CAD SDK please visit: https://cadsofttools.com/products/web-cad-sdk/.
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.