TULA, Russia, Nov 23, 2022 – CADSoftTools has announced CADEditorX 15. This version of the CAD ActiveX component is better, faster, and more reliable. And it is packed with new features and tools.
What’s new in CADEditorX 15?
- Improved performance:
- improved work with large files;
- speeded up navigation;
- speeded up opening of 3D files and interaction with their structure.
- Replacement of the Open Cascade Technology by their own 3D kernel:
- speeded up opening of 3D files;
- improved reading of SAT, SLDPRT, X_T, X_B, OBJ formats;
- added support for FSAT, SAB, SMT, IPT, IFC formats;
- added export to SAT and SAB formats;
- improved export of STEP, OBJ, DWG, DXF formats.
- Improved DWG/DXF to G-code generation:
- capability to convert of entities only from visible layers;
- conversion of points;
- setting of absolute coordinates for I and J;
- generation of a G-code compatible with the dispensing CNC machine (Skyglass);
- generation of a G-code compatible with the Grbl controller.
- New feature—Layout Detector.
- New editing tools and features:
- 3D Point measuring tool;
- Auto Dimension tool;
- Cloud tool;
- capability to remove clipping in raster images and inserts;
- setting enabling to configure the default operator in Quick Select;
- setting enabling to select OLE objects and images by their contour;
- setting enabling to select entities on locked layers.
- Improved import of DWG and DXF formats:
- improved support for МTexts and Texts;
- improved support for Hatches;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- improved support for ACIS objects;
- improved support for Dimensions and Multileaders;
- improved reading of VPort and drawing extents.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF formats:
- added saving of ACIS objects;
- improved saving of VPort.
- Improved display of vector formats (DWF, HPGL, CGM, SVG).
- Improved interaction with the 3D model structure:
- speeded up interaction with the structure;
- added the Extended structure setting;
- added modes for selection of 3D model elements.
- Improved navigation in the 3D Viewer mode:
- object selection in accordance with the transparency;
- rotation around the center of the selected object;
- fitting to the viewing area in accordance with the 3D model elements visibility.
- Improved export and printing of PDF format:
- added print styles for setting lineweight and color by color.
- Improved export of SVG format:
- improved export of texts and hatches.
- Bug fixes.
Download the latest version of CADEditorX and try it out right now. It is free for 45 days.
Learn more about CADEditorX at https://cadsofttools.com/products/cadeditorx/.
Founded in 2000 CADSoftTools – Soft Gold Ltd. develops software products for industrial and construction drawings. The company offers a wide range of products from ready applications to libraries for developers. CADSoftTools cooperates with a large number of companies worldwide including Samsung, Hitachi Power Europe and others.
For more information, visit https://cadsofttools.com/.