Zaber’s X-LRT-AEC Series devices are computer-controlled, motorized linear stages designed for positioning high loads to within 20 µm accuracy. An integrated linear encoder combined with stage calibration provides high accuracy positioning over the full travel of the device. Devices have low pitch, roll, yaw, and runout and a long lifetime. Flexible dust covers keep out moderate debris. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control for versatile operation even without a computer.
- 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000 mm travel
- 20 µm full travel accuracy
- 300 kg load capacity
- Integrated linear encoder with 50 nm resolution
- Built-in controller; daisy-chains with other Zaber products
- Ball screw and lead screw configurations available
Includes stainless steel dust covers.
For more information, visit Zaber website.